Louisiana Limits Time to Fill the freezer - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Guide fishing and hunting reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2019, 02:03 PM   #21
Blk Jck 224
Good Things Come To Those Who Wade

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma's Worry View Post
YES...after paying a highly skilled LA guide $600 I would expect him/her to put me on an LA limit of fish ...what you see in those one time photos is not a freezer fill ...with 2 chiefs in the family we eat ours ...never wasted a one ....as of late I have been buying my fish 50lbs(whole,$1-$3 lb) at a time from the comm's....what about filling the freezer that way?...same dead fish and way cheaper too.....

You are awesome like that...These days I pretty much run my life with ZERO expectations...Seldom do I find myself disappointed...Congratulations on having two chiefs in the family...I don't think I have any Native American blood in my family...Although I do remember hearing some stories as a child about my Grandfather running around with a few squaws from the Slapaho Nation!
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #22
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk Jck 224 View Post
You are awesome like that...These days I pretty much run my life with ZERO expectations...Seldom do I find myself disappointed...Congratulations on having two chiefs in the family...I don't think I have any Native American blood in my family...Although I do remember hearing some stories as a child about my Grandfather running around with a few squaws from the Slapaho Nation!

Oop's ...LOL
Chief vs. Cheif - What's the difference?

Main Difference

The main difference between Chief and Cheif is that the Chief is a a leader or ruler of a people or clan and Cheif has no English definition. It is generally misspelled.
Momma's Worry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 11:33 AM   #23
fishinguy
Registered Users-pm+

fishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Pirate
Nice catch looks like your on the fish.
fishinguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 11:43 AM   #24
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon limits

if you have a problem with limits, don't blame the fisherman, blame the state for letting guides run multiple trips a day using croaker. and also not regulating the number of guides on a bay system. and not bothering to protect fish when mother nature stacks them in one spot, fish in a barrel. i could go on and on. that's my gripe. it's the equivalent of walking past a dollar to pick up a penny. it won't happen, but if croaker were outlawed, our fishery would go gangbusters. it doesn't take a rocket scientist (even tho i was one for 10 years) to figure out that there is indeed a finite number of trout. you can't have 3 gazillion guides in 3 gallons of water, and not expect negative results. so now we, the average Joe fisherman, has to suffer the five fish consequences. i may just kill my ten for picture purposes only, then throw them back. really doesn't matter, nobody really gives a dame.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 12:18 PM   #25
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by c hook View Post
if you have a problem with limits, don't blame the fisherman, blame the state for letting guides run multiple trips a day using croaker. and also not regulating the number of guides on a bay system. and not bothering to protect fish when mother nature stacks them in one spot, fish in a barrel. i could go on and on. that's my gripe. it's the equivalent of walking past a dollar to pick up a penny. it won't happen, but if croaker were outlawed, our fishery would go gangbusters. it doesn't take a rocket scientist (even tho i was one for 10 years) to figure out that there is indeed a finite number of trout. you can't have 3 gazillion guides in 3 gallons of water, and not expect negative results. so now we, the average Joe fisherman, has to suffer the five fish consequences. i may just kill my ten for picture purposes only, then throw them back. really doesn't matter, nobody really gives a dame.
with the the coming 5 fish limit on spotted weakfish,through mis-management,Joe troutcatcher will simply resort to high grading...as a larger is caught the smaller goes over the side ...dead
unreasonable government makes us do it.....
Old 07-12-2019, 08:21 PM   #26
rancher
Registered Users-pm+

rancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Piraterancher has been promoted to Pirate
I have fished numerous times with Capt. Marty. He runs a first class business and great guy. I am looking now to fishing again with him and fill my freezer. I have been with other guides who do nothing but take you boat riding and expect you to pay full price. With Capt. Marty YOU CATCH FISH. Sounds like a lot are jealous that Capt Marty is truly the fish whisper. If you want fish, book Capt. Marty.
rancher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 09:38 PM   #27
BretE
It ain't easy bein me.........

BretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
with the the coming 5 fish limit on spotted weakfish,through mis-management,Joe troutcatcher will simply resort to high grading...as a larger is caught the smaller goes over the side ...dead
Would you really do that?
BretE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2019, 07:40 AM   #28
Blk Jck 224
Good Things Come To Those Who Wade

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Hmmm...I choose not to be part of this 'us' you are referring to...I question the moral fiber of a man who would condone this type of behavior...Besides, the 15.5" trout are the best eaters anyhow
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2019, 04:29 PM   #29
jetcycles
just another FNG!!!

jetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk Jck 224 View Post
Hmmm...I choose not to be part of this 'us' you are referring to...I question the moral fiber of a man who would condone this type of behavior...Besides, the 15.5" trout are the best eaters anyhow
From the tone and content of most of your posts, I can tell that neither you nor I nor most other "sportsman" would act in such a manner. To purposely kill an animal just to discard it after catching a larger animal is childish at best.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
jetcycles is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2019, 04:36 PM   #30
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

high grading is done a lot ...ever been on a party boat? ..as in two fish Snapper Wars ...

and will get worse as bag limits shrink......