Boobytrap Fishing Team Heading For Tightness Daytime Swordfishing 2013 Trip #2!! - Page 8 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 05-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #71
[email protected]
Registered Users-pm+

TIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to PirateTIM@LP has been promoted to Pirate
Makin' steaks! Keep it up boys!!
TIM@LP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 08:39 AM   #72
SV_DuckBuster
Registered Users-pm+

SV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to PirateSV_DuckBuster has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Can View Post
An exciting play by play Josh! We are looking forward to a post from Mickeyhunts recalling his battle in detail. Was he hand cranking or putting the LP to task?
Hope he was hand crankin'! We'll never hear the end of the "sore arms" stories!
SV_DuckBuster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 08:40 AM   #73
CAT TALES
Registered Users-pm+

CAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to PirateCAT TALES has been promoted to Pirate
Spineyes

Matt and Josh landed a 150# sword in the wee hours. Brett and Jeff were holding down the beds...slept right thru it!!
CAT TALES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 09:29 AM   #74
sharkbait-tx70
Registered Users-pm+

sharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Piratesharkbait-tx70 has been promoted to Pirate
Man I feel like some kind of junkie. I find myself feanding to check this thread evey twenty min or so for an update. haha
sharkbait-tx70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #75
shaggydog
Banned

shaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirate
Love reading your reports. Keep it up and get tight.
shaggydog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #76
Game On
Registered Users-pm+

Game On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to PirateGame On has been promoted to Pirate
Nice work boys
Game On is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #77
Absolut
Registered Users-pm+

Absolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to PirateAbsolut has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SV_DuckBuster View Post
So much fun following these updates. Brett has this down to a science for sure! Great job guys.

I hope Mike has enough gas left in the tank for another fish!

It would be awesome if there was a live streaming "hook up" cam on the Booby Trap. When they Get Tight, a text notification goes out to subscribers and the cam starts streaming. I know that's a pipe dream, but is certainly possible with technology today.

Until then, I'll keep reading the text and phone reports! Get em boys!
This can be done if you've got the money... I was going to do it and security systems for boats, but there isn't enough market to justify spending the kind of investment I would have had to do, from my business' perspective, to make it happen.
Absolut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #78
bkb7777
Fisherman

bkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Piratebkb7777 has been promoted to Pirate
Well I see a new PPV coming soon on boobytrapfishingteam.com
bkb7777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #79
HankMcB
Banned

HankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateHankMcB has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
Man, you guys all have a man crush on this booby trap guy. It seems to me that they take anyone who sucks up to them here on 2cool so I guess these threads make sense ...
HankMcB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #80
saltwater4life
Wishin I was Fishin

saltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by HankMcB View Post
Man, you guys all have a man crush on this booby trap guy. It seems to me that they take anyone who sucks up to them here on 2cool so I guess these threads make sense ...
Hahahah here we go, lemme get some popcorn
saltwater4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message