Archery/Bowhunting Tips & Product Reviews - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Bow Hunting Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011, 09:48 AM   #11
THE JAMMER
The Jammer

THE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bountyhunter View Post
Jammer, I played with it and never really got it to work. Then my back got better so I could shoot my longbow again and haven't touched the compound since.
What kind of longbow do you shoot??

I have a beautiful Dick Robertson Vision (64# at 27") in like new condition for sale. It has your name on it. I can't pull it any more- rotator cuff surg.
THE JAMMER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #12
mitchbcs
workin' to support my habits....

mitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Piratemitchbcs has been promoted to Pirate
Buck Candy attractant...

Used it as a stand alone attractant over night just to see what it would do prior to filling feeders the next day.... great results in just a few hours.

Typically I mix it with my corn in feeders...

https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=367842
mitchbcs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2013, 11:03 PM   #13
maso22
Registered Users-pm+

maso22 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
arrow help

im 14 and i shoot a diamond razor edge 30-60lb bow. i use the carbon express whitetail arrows the 3050. i am moving my draw weight up above the level 50 which is more than the arrows support... i have a box a five which i shot and now i have a brand new box that hasnt been shot. the bad thing is there already cut to my bow size. what do i do??? i need 4560 arrows..... i got them from gander mountain on hempstead hwy.... please help me so i dont let these arrows go to waste.

PM me or email me at [email protected] or just comment...

thanks
maso22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #14
Bassman5119
Registered Users-pm+

Bassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to PirateBassman5119 has been promoted to Pirate
Since they have not and probably will not reply to my email, here is my link to the review of their product. Will be sending them the link also.

https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=507653
Bassman5119 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2015, 08:56 PM   #15
Bird
No fish in West Bay

Bird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by maso22 View Post
im 14 and i shoot a diamond razor edge 30-60lb bow. i use the carbon express whitetail arrows the 3050. i am moving my draw weight up above the level 50 which is more than the arrows support... i have a box a five which i shot and now i have a brand new box that hasnt been shot. the bad thing is there already cut to my bow size. what do i do??? i need 4560 arrows..... i got them from gander mountain on hempstead hwy.... please help me so i dont let these arrows go to waste.

PM me or email me at [email protected] or just comment...

thanks
What draw length are your old Carbon Express arrows cut to? My boys are getting into archery and need arrows.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message