Any 2Cool FJ Cruisers? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Off Road Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2015, 06:51 AM   #1
RAMROD1
Registered Users-pm+

RAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to Pirate
Any 2Cool FJ Cruisers?

Just picked up the wife an FJ.

Have to get started on the upgrades.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RAMROD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2015, 02:52 AM   #2
Blackhammer
Registered Users-pm+

Blackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I've had mine for a year now. Love it and may never get rid of it. It's great offroad and I haven't gotten it stuck yet. Mine has an ome lift with icon upper control arms and some duratracs.

Blackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2015, 09:39 PM   #3
texas skiffaroo
Registered Users-pm+

texas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Pirate
Do you guys think $39,000 is too much for a 2014 F J 4x4 with 15,000 miles.
From a dealer with warranty.
I think I want one, but hate to spend almost $ 40,000
texas skiffaroo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2015, 06:48 AM   #4
toyotapilot
Registered Users-pm+

toyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Pirate
I have a 2007 and love it! I will be driving it for years to come. If anything happened to it I would have to buy another right away.

Some of my upgrades include DeMello hybrid Sliders, ARB onboard air, RIGID LED lights front and back, Litespotz rock lights, Ricochet aluminum skid plates, Safari snorkel, blacked out all the silver stuff.
Attached Images

toyotapilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2015, 04:52 AM   #5
RAMROD1
Registered Users-pm+

RAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas skiffaroo View Post
Do you guys think $39,000 is too much for a 2014 F J 4x4 with 15,000 miles.
From a dealer with warranty.
I think I want one, but hate to spend almost $ 40,000

They are worth as much as you are willing to say, we have wanted one since they first came out in 2007 and was planning on purchasing a new one this year, then I found out there will be no new models for the US market although they are still produced and sold internationally. With that being said if buying used I wasn't going to spend top dollar and started searching, well these FJ's hold their value very very well, ended up with the low mileage 07 you see above and to be honest other than some goodies there is not much differences between the 07-14. The main thing I would want which ours have is the rear locker.
Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #6
texas skiffaroo
Registered Users-pm+

texas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for the info
Do you like it better than the Jeep?
Not a four wheel guy yet
Don't even know what a rear locker is.
Thanks for letting me know to look for it.
Found a lot for sale with high mileage.
What should be a cut off on mileage, where I say , "keep looking?"
Won't bug you no more.
texas skiffaroo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2015, 04:18 AM   #7
RAMROD1
Registered Users-pm+

Any 2Cool FJ Cruisers?

That is a hard question. If I had never owned a Jeep before getting the FJ I probably would never have bought a Jeep with that being said the only Jeep model I would own is the TJ, is the FJ better than my TJ, yes and no. Creature comforts FJ, cheap easy modifications TJ. It's kind of like the Honda Harley Ford Chevy question, these are just my opinions and everyone's will be different.
Mileage is also a hard one, me personally I would want no more than 115 but I know guys that have 300+ on their FJ's with out any major issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2015, 08:47 AM   #8
jetcycles
just another FNG!!!

jetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Pirate
I miss my wife's FJ, had it been 4x4, I would've never let it go! I probably have a full set of FJ windshield wipers in my garage, I need to find them and dump them to someone who will use them.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2016, 07:41 AM   #9
RAMROD1
Registered Users-pm+

Well still working on it but just installed a ShrockWorks bumper (winch and lights not hooked up yet but in there) and a ToyTec Boss 3" lift with new UCA's. Here is the old before and a now after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2016, 09:07 AM   #10
warcat
Registered Users-pm+

warcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Piratewarcat has been promoted to Pirate
2011 White FJ/black leather interior/33" BFG Muds/3" Rough Country lift.
Just turned 95k miles... no issues whatsoever. Oil change every 10k miles, on my 2nd set of tires now, and recently replaced front and rear brakes. That's it. It's basically a "gas and go" vehicle. By far the best vehicle I've owned (and I've owned some pretty sweet vehicles).
I paid $30k for it used in 2012 with about 25k on the ticker. Today it is worth about $22k.
Attached Images

Last edited by warcat; 12-28-2016 at 09:12 AM.
warcat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message