Guitar for 16 year old daughter - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Musicians Corner Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2019, 11:05 AM   #1
salth2o
<***********>< Fish on.

salth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Pirate
Guitar for 16 year old daughter

My 16 year old has said she wants to learn guitar. I think I want to get her a smaller guitar so it fits her better. Id like to stay under $200 since I am not sure if she will stick with it or not. Dont want to make a huge investment on something that will sit in the corner.

Any experience, suggestions, or reviews you have on guitars fitting this category are appreciated.
salth2o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2019, 11:42 AM   #2
ROBOWADER
Registered Users-pm+

ROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to Pirate
go to a pawn shop.
ROBOWADER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2019, 09:16 PM   #3
PassingThru
Registered Users-pm+

PassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to PiratePassingThru has been promoted to Pirate
She might like this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Fender-Strato...ruments&sr=1-6
PassingThru is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2019, 09:37 AM   #4
Picudo Azul
Registered Users-pm+

Picudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to PiratePicudo Azul has been promoted to Pirate
Visit music stores in your area. There are some nice acoustic guitars for the beginner that will fit your budget. Check out a few different ones and let her see which one she likes. You can also check out options for lessons while there. YouTube has almost every guitar lesson you can imagine.

Best of luck
Picudo Azul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2019, 10:38 AM   #5
boom!
Registered Users-pm+

boom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirate
Guitar center....
boom! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #6
ibtbone
John 3:16

ibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom! View Post
Guitar center....
this.
i was in the same boat last Christmas. i did the pawn shop thing, got an education. wound up at guitar center. out the door with a stand and a nice beginner guitar for under 150. she and i were happy.
ibtbone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2019, 06:04 AM
Originalrodbuilder
This message has been deleted by Trouthunter. Reason: Spam and/or unwanted content
Old 06-04-2019, 06:17 PM   #7
salth2o
<***********>< Fish on.

salth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Piratesalth2o has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks all. I found a guitar that another guy had sitting in a closet. He and his wife gifted it to my daughter! People are awesome.
salth2o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message