A-52s - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Old 06-03-2019, 08:53 PM   #1
Capt_Gilligan
Registered Users-pm+

Capt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
A-52s

Are those rigs still up or were they part of the tear down program? If not still standing, has anyone fished them since tear down?
It’s been a few years since I have been there but I have caught some nice grouper, AJs and monster snapper there.... also plenty of cudas there but that just meant fresh bloody bait....
Capt_Gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2019, 05:06 AM   #2
reel thing
Registered Users-pm+

reel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Pirate
A-52's

Those got tore down a few years back probably 2010. If they left any legs they could be good.
reel thing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2019, 06:02 AM   #3
ColeS
Registered Users-pm+

ColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to PirateColeS has been promoted to Pirate
The rigs are indeed all gone. But there is a small spot in Riks book near where one of them used to be.

Cole
ColeS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2019, 08:09 AM   #4
Capt_Gilligan
Registered Users-pm+

Capt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt_Gilligan has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reel thing View Post
Those got tore down a few years back probably 2010. If they left any legs they could be good.
Maybe I’m incorrect on my rigs then. What are the two rigs that were about a mile apart at approx 70 miles from the Freeport on roughly 165 heading? I fished them in 2015 and did well.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:38 AM   #5
hog
Lifes 2 Short 2 B So Serious All Da Time

hog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Gilligan View Post
Maybe I’m incorrect on my rigs then. What are the two rigs that were about a mile apart at approx 70 miles from the Freeport on roughly 165 heading? I fished them in 2015 and did well.

Tequilla and Sunrise?

If so, Sunrise is still sun'n, but, Tequilla fell off the bar stool
hog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2019, 11:30 AM   #6
Capt_Gilligan
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by hog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Gilligan View Post
Maybe I’️m incorrect on my rigs then. What are the two rigs that were about a mile apart at approx 70 miles from the Freeport on roughly 165 heading? I fished them in 2015 and did well.

Tequilla and Sunrise?

If so, Sunrise is still sun'n, but, Tequilla fell off the bar stool
No, not the right heading and the water was only around 200’ deep at these rigs.
I knew Tequila had too many. That was back in ‘15 if I recall.