Water - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2018, 09:04 AM   #11
TUNDRA
Registered Users-pm+

TUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to Pirate
every time..
TUNDRA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2018, 09:22 AM   #12
tpool
Registered Users-pm+

tpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Piratetpool has been promoted to Pirate
I do every time too, but not sure it matters for the "humidity" part... dang good read: http://www.genuineideas.com/Articles...ryasabone.html
tpool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2018, 12:28 PM   #13
HAYBL
Registered Users-pm+

HAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to PirateHAYBL has been promoted to Pirate
Franklin is the reason I started using one but he suggests to not use one when it's humid but I use it all the time.
As mentioned earlier; I place mine near the fire box and then the meat down the line.
Spritz with mixture of ACV and water.
HAYBL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2018, 07:12 AM   #14
StinkBait
Registered Users-pm+

StinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to Pirate
My offset smoker is designed to hold several gallons of water in the bottom of the cook chamber. It has a large ball valve for easy draining once I am done. I use it every time I smoke.
StinkBait is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2018, 05:48 PM   #15
kweber
Registered Users-pm+

kweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Pirate
I have a firehouse/church/city park brick pit...
direct coals under..
fire outside.. coals shoveled under
turn and sop every hr for the first four hr... then turn/sop every half hr...
mix of lard and vinegar and "stuff"..
keep it wet... mop often..
keep about 250ish...
8hrs and slobbering good!
kweber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message