Noodling (Hand fishing) - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > The Catfish Lounge
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #11
mcooper
Registered Users-pm+

mcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Pirate
I thought it was illegal in Texas.
mcooper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2019, 11:26 AM   #12
mcooper
Registered Users-pm+

mcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Piratemcooper has been promoted to Pirate
I thought it was illegal in Texas?
mcooper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2019, 03:35 PM   #13
Fishin' Soldier
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
I thought it was illegal in Texas.
Law changed a few years back.
Fishin' Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2019, 05:04 PM   #14
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
Noodling (Hand fishing)

[QUOTE=texasGG;23694251]Been there and done that more times than you could imagine. Of course most of mine was done looking over my shoulder back in the day. QUOTE]
TexasGG

Mmm. I’m betting those “intern” days of going after big cats head to head in their own house gives you valuable insight in where to fish with r+r for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro