Windy day in west Bay - New Vid - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2021, 10:04 AM   #1
brad king
Registered Users-pm+

brad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Pirate
Cheers Windy day in west Bay - New Vid

Good Morning Guys, Corey and I hit west bay up yesterday morning and had a great day. After fishing we made a fun BBQ Redfish recipe that turned out great. Hope you guys enjoy the video!
brad king is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2021, 05:20 PM   #2
buckweet
Registered Users-pm+

buckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Pirate
brad,
you must be from florida?
the boat, spinning reel, an yet to see a wading episode, ha just kidding with you.
keep up the efforts, good video.
buckweet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2021, 05:42 PM   #3
TXanalogkd
Registered Users-pm+

TXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to PirateTXanalogkd has been promoted to Pirate
You have been tearing them up...good job and thanks for sharing your video's.
TXanalogkd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2021, 07:55 PM   #4
brad king
Registered Users-pm+

brad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Piratebrad king has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckweet View Post
brad,
you must be from florida?
the boat, spinning reel, an yet to see a wading episode, ha just kidding with you.
keep up the efforts, good video.
LOL, yes sir 100% Florida Boy. I do like wading though maybe I'll start doing some wade vids so you local boys can laugh at me trying to net a fishing wading!!! Thanks for the support Brother
Old 01-04-2021, 07:55 PM   #5
brad king
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXanalogkd View Post
You have been tearing them up...good job and thanks for sharing your video's.
Thank you SO much!!!
Old 01-04-2021, 11:28 PM   #6
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad king View Post
LOL, yes sir 100% Florida Boy. I do like wading though maybe I'll start doing some wade vids so you local boys can laugh at me trying to net a fishing wading!!! Thanks for the support Brother
Brad most of us don't use nets wading, death grip behind the gills. So are you getting this down, bait cast reel, wade fishing and with no net, just joking, keep doing what you're doing, you're gettin-er-done?? Keep the vids coming they're awesome, Corey is a real trooper. Oh one last thing, puts some socks and shoes on for the cold days, we already know you're a man.

c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2021, 08:54 AM   #7
brad king
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by c hook View Post
Brad most of us don't use nets wading, death grip behind the gills. So are you getting this down, bait cast reel, wade fishing and with no net, just joking, keep doing what you're doing, you're gettin-er-done?? Keep the vids coming they're awesome, Corey is a real trooper. Oh one last thing, puts some socks and shoes on for the cold days, we already know you're a man.

LOL, Back when I was a teenager and deckhanded on snapper boats out of Pensacola I somehow became convinced it was bad luck for me to wear shoes on a boat. That old superstition still exist today, If I have shoes on as soon as I climb on a boat, I kick them off!!
Old 01-05-2021, 06:53 PM   #8
Huntandfishaggie
Registered Users-pm+

Huntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to PirateHuntandfishaggie has been promoted to Pirate
Great video. I enjoy watching them while I work wishing I was fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huntandfishaggie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2021, 06:59 PM   #9
buckweet
Registered Users-pm+

buckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Piratebuckweet has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad king View Post

I spent time in the keys years back, fished on my own, with guides and locals.
After first trip brought my own reels and some bass assassins (were new then for use in saltwater),
Everyone gave me a hard time, did not bother me as out-caught most of the guides, even one trip with Jose wejebe.
Really got strange looks when requested to go to wade fishing spot! Was soon shown some good size sharks so did not press that too hard.
Learned a lot that was able to apply here, but sure I taught them more!

As long as you are having fun , enjoy.
Oh, I never wore shoes till got bit older ..........
buckweet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2021, 08:55 AM   #10
LIL NEMO
Registered Users-pm+

LIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of BosunLIL NEMO has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Great Vid!!!! Love them all. You almost love fishing as much as I do. Noticed that you and corey do not wear PFD when boat is moving. Why?
LIL NEMO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message