Best boat buying and building experience - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2020, 11:28 AM   #1
rmhall614
Registered Users-pm+

rmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Best boat buying and building experience

I recently purchased a new Turner 2500VS and from the minute I met and talked with John Turner I new I wanted his boat. I have had several boats and had a Haynie Magnum that I really loved but it was time for a new rig and I wanted some major upgrades. The people at Turner have a can do attitude and have even designed and fabricated items like my 30” light bar attachment clips for the custom top. Every piece on this boat is designed by John Turner and he know what his rig will do and not do and he is involved in every step of the build. I get updates in some cases daily and have watched the process from the beginning. If you are looking for a truly custom boat Turner Boatworks is your company! Name:  B54EBD6B-99FA-4642-8E8C-ABA57FFF2AEB_1596385552848.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  103.5 KB
Attached Images

rmhall614 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2020, 11:53 AM   #2
fISHBUD
Don't call it a dream, call it a plan...

fISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to Pirate
I met him at the boat show a few years back. A helluva nice guy!
I really like his boats!
fISHBUD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2020, 11:57 AM   #3
GetBent361
Registered Users-pm+

GetBent361 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
That looks clean. He builds all the components? Very well done. You going all white?
GetBent361 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2020, 12:47 PM   #4
SSST
Registered Users-pm+

SSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to Pirate
Some of cleanest boats I've ever laid eyes, too pretty for a guy like me who abuses them, but man they are sharp.
SSST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2020, 10:33 PM   #5
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
John is a super nice guy and he builds a really fine boat. Very well thought out and over engineered. I have not seen any finer. Congrats on a super fine boat!
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2020, 10:37 AM   #6
rmhall614
Registered Users-pm+

rmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrmhall614 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
He does engineer and build all of the components, seat molds, top, and the console. I have not seen anyone doing what he does. I am going all white on this one, it looks super clean and I have graphics being done for both sides.
rmhall614 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 05:04 AM   #7
Fightingtxag01
Registered Users-pm+

Fightingtxag01 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
That's a good looking boat. Congratulations!
Fightingtxag01 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM   #8
GSMAN
Registered Users-pm+

GSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice! The finish on that boat looks outstanding. Looks like a rocket ready for launch!
GSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM   #9
ReedA1691
Registered Users-pm+

ReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to Pirate
Can I be your new best bud?

For real, that is an amazing boat. Looked at a few and can only dream - way outta my league.

Congratulations!!!
ReedA1691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message