Big Stick - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2020, 11:55 PM   #1
habanerojooz
Who said that was spicy?

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
Big Stick

I picked up a new rod and reel for times when I want to use larger baits and chase larger game. A Falcon Clear Water 8' Tarpon Special paired with a Shimano Saragosa SW 5000. For the price of 1 custom trout rod, I could have purchased 2 of these Falcons, plus a cap!
Attached Images

Last edited by habanerojooz; 07-30-2020 at 12:01 AM.
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2020, 01:04 AM   #2
Davidsel47
Registered Users-pm+

Davidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to PirateDavidsel47 has been promoted to Pirate
Nice set up. Do they make it in a bait caster? I have a Tranx 400 I need to pair with something.
Davidsel47 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2020, 01:27 AM   #3
BBCAT
Registered Users-pm+

BBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to Pirate
You mean you had to purchase two rods to get a cap.
BBCAT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2020, 01:23 AM   #4
Festivus
Registered Users-pm+

Festivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Nice setup.
Festivus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2020, 08:49 AM   #5
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon speak soft but carry a big stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by habanerojooz View Post
I picked up a new rod and reel for times when I want to use larger baits and chase larger game. A Falcon Clear Water 8' Tarpon Special paired with a Shimano Saragosa SW 5000. For the price of 1 custom trout rod, I could have purchased 2 of these Falcons, plus a cap!
he saw you coming and upped the price by $20.00 bucks while you weren't watching for the hat. the rod or reel aren't worth a flip without the hat. and if you'll tip your hat as people pass they'll know what you fish with??
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2020, 09:22 AM   #6
habanerojooz
Who said that was spicy?

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by c hook View Post
he saw you coming and upped the price by $20.00 bucks while you weren't watching for the hat. the rod or reel aren't worth a flip without the hat. and if you'll tip your hat as people pass they'll know what you fish with??

Lol. Good one ‘hook.

In all seriousness, this 8’ Falcon Tarpon stick is a serious product providing solid value for the $150ish price point. I’m looking forward to trying it out on jetty or channel bruisers. Big uglies, oversized reds, sharks, etc. It’s for those times when I feel like punching up and I want a bigger fight.

I ordered the rod online from Falcon and it came in a large heavy tube. Seems that I got one just in time as they’re no longer in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message