Purple passion - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Rod building forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2020, 09:14 AM   #1
PBC
Registered Users-pm+

PBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPBC has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Built this on a crank bait blank for a kind of all around use for fresh and saltwater. Color choice was purple and gray to match the colors on the new boat. They picked the actual colors out of my selection and they looked really good together. Used a Pac Bay split seat with a custom hood I have had for some time. Custom cork grips I made with some purple burl I got from Steve Wann at Fugu....that purple looked just right. Not to much but enough that you could tell there was purple. Since this was mostly a freshwater use rod I used some Fuji guides. Overall really liked the look of the purple and gray together. They picked it up saturday and put the smack down on some white bass on sunday.
Attached Images

PBC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2020, 12:46 PM   #2
trevore
Registered Users-pm+

trevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Piratetrevore has been promoted to Pirate
That color is popping'. Nice job
trevore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message