SHMP Natural Shrimp - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Investments and finance
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2019, 08:59 PM   #21
canaandog
Registered Users-pm+

canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Breeze View Post
Sounds like a good strategy. Will be interesting to see how it does on the next trading day. Seems like I read they have authorization to sell 900m shares? Discussion groups are great. Especially with family and friends.
thanks Breeze, have not heard anything about "900m shares" except from bashers, spammers on message boards. Do you have any link about that ?
I think this stock is gonna go up another 100+% this week. This is revolutionary technology in a worldwide key industry. The 3 guys who have developed this are all over 70 years old and not are not going to fall for any crazy stuff. Please share what info you have.
canaandog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2019, 10:56 PM   #22
Mr. Breeze
Just call me Breeze

Mr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaandog View Post
thanks Breeze, have not heard anything about "900m shares" except from bashers, spammers on message boards. Do you have any link about that ?
I think this stock is gonna go up another 100+% this week. This is revolutionary technology in a worldwide key industry. The 3 guys who have developed this are all over 70 years old and not are not going to fall for any crazy stuff. Please share what info you have.
Somewhere where they post company info? I was looking at links from natural shrimp google search. Seems like it was marketwatch? It's what they have approved, voted on, however it goes with a OTC stock. Does not mean they are going to release that many.
Mr. Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2019, 11:30 PM   #23
Mr. Breeze
Just call me Breeze

Mr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to Pirate
It was Investor Hub, current 260+m OS, fixing to go to 289m OS, authorized 900m. Shows they have 4 employees. Always good to keep a eye on the reports they are filing and how many shares the insiders own.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:42 AM   #24
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate
I was looking through some of the financials this weekend with the thought of possibly adding some shares this week. And I saw something about the 900M shares, this isnt it exactly, but it does look like that sold a lot of shares really cheap to raise some money.

I do think the patent is big, and it looks like they figured out where they had been stumbling in the past. Lot of people eat sea food, and aqua-culture is going to be a big part of the future.

Looks like another pop this morning.
Attached Images

batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2019, 03:30 PM   #25
canaandog
Registered Users-pm+

canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)canaandog has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
another great day for SHMP, up 33% for the day.

the usual OTC volatility and MM roller coaster from open at 0.78 to 0.93 then closed gap at 0.70 then big big buys last few hours of the day to finish at 0.844
Old 02-11-2019, 05:11 PM   #26
cman
Registered Users-pm+

cman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Pirate
Not much of an OTC trader but saw VYST mentioned today on a SHMP board. Up 127% today.
cman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2019, 06:06 AM   #27
Capt. Blood
Registered Users-pm+

Capt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to PirateCapt. Blood has been promoted to Pirate
Big sell off after making it to the 90’s...... I’d buy more buy have a bunch at .03 so just gonna enjoy the ride.... or not! Man this thing is crazy but after taking my original investment off the table I’m playing with the houses money so have time to ride it up up and away!
Capt. Blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2019, 10:54 AM   #28
cman
Registered Users-pm+

cman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Piratecman has been promoted to Pirate
Pulled the plug at .44 for a loss. Hope you guys got out your initial investment. SHMP is cooked.
It will be a long time before it sees the support it had after so many burned.
cman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2019, 04:25 PM   #29
Mr. Breeze
Just call me Breeze

News on new tank producing should drive it up again? If I read it right, they will go from 4k pounds to 28k pounds a week? Those that waited may see this drop as a buying opportunity. OTC stocks to me are day trading opportunities. Still a long way to go.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #30
canaandog
Registered Users-pm+

Sorry for those that got whipsawed by SHMP.
This company is still going to go higher just crazy should be illegal manipulation by MM and flushing out those that bought way low and sold and those scared and not believing in SHMP.
I got my initial $ out at 0.72 and bought more at 0.51 yesterday then at 0.31 today and now over 220K shares and am not worried despite the losses in my account.
Big news going to be breaking soon and SHMP will be back and over $1 by next week. These OTC stocks have huge swings and the manipulation and day traders are horrible. SHMP has the patent that will change an industry and expect huge harvest news and likely about expansion plans and partnerships will send this flying. Rough couple days but even at the lows of 0.23 still up over 60% though was up a lot more. Calm and patience will pay off.