Non logged in viewing - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Technical Support Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2019, 07:23 PM   #1
crabtrap
Electric/Paddle Kayak Fisherman

crabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Pirate
Non logged in viewing

If I do not log on, all the posts on all the forums are from midmorning 1-10-19. Did this board change on or about that date to prevent any non members from viewing posts? If so, that's no good if you want new members....

I've noticed this both at home and at work on various computers and browsers. An example of this is the 1st forum ,TTMB, always shows "1099 contract work" as the newest post....
crabtrap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2019, 07:34 PM
crabtrap
This message has been deleted by crabtrap.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:38 PM
crabtrap
This message has been deleted by crabtrap.
Old 01-30-2019, 01:01 PM   #2
consultant
Administrator

consultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirate
Heya,

Normally the logged will show you the new posts since last log in.

I will check and see if we can show latest while logged out.

EDIT - just checked and logged out is showing latest posts in the Off topic section, maybe a cookie or refresh thing for you.

Jeff M

Last edited by consultant; 01-30-2019 at 01:14 PM.
consultant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 02:26 PM   #3
crabtrap
Electric/Paddle Kayak Fisherman

crabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Piratecrabtrap has been promoted to Pirate
I believe it is the site. Looked this morning (not logged in) on 1st board and it had updated to a post at 517a this morning. 1st time it has done this since the 1/10/19 persistent post I referenced above. I thought, great y'all fixed it but... Logged on and the posts became current. Just checked this afternoon (not logged in) and sure enough, its the same post at 517a from this morning. I do log off this board when I'm done reading. I use a plug in called close and clean that clears history, cookies, LSOs, etc when I exit the browser (which I do almost everytime after going to a site). Looked at this from 2 different laptops one at home, one at work network, each using different browsers. Anyways, there it is from my end, good luck with your forum fixing
crabtrap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2019, 12:41 PM   #4
consultant
Administrator

consultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirateconsultant has been promoted to Pirate
Heya CrabTrap

Not seeing any other reports of this happening It looks to be some issue with the plugins you are using which clears your cache and cookies.

Jeff M
Old 02-07-2019, 11:09 AM   #5
MTSkibum
Registered Users-pm+

MTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to Pirate
I get a similar error although mine are from January 30 when I am not logged in.

While it may be a cache issue it is almost certainly being caused by this site as I have never seen this on other forums.
MTSkibum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2019, 02:30 PM   #6
consultant
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSkibum View Post
I get a similar error although mine are from January 30 when I am not logged in.

While it may be a cache issue it is almost certainly being caused by this site as I have never seen this on other forums.
Let us know next time you see it and post up details of the section, screen shot, etc...

Jeff M
Old 02-11-2019, 12:40 PM   #7
MTSkibum
Registered Users-pm+

MTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to PirateMTSkibum has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by consultant View Post
Let us know next time you see it and post up details of the section, screen shot, etc...

Jeff M

It happens on multiple devices that I am not logged into. I just verified that I am still getting the error.

For example I am not logged into my phone, all of the posts are from January 30 and I cannot see any post after that date.

When I use my wife's computer all of the posts are from a different date.
MTSkibum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2019, 02:04 PM   #8
consultant
Administrator

Thanks more info,

Looking into this one to see if there is anything we can do.

Can you snag me some screen shots to compare?

Jeff M
Old 02-26-2019, 02:21 PM   #9
consultant
Administrator

Anybody else been getting this error recently?

Jeff M
Old 02-26-2019, 05:43 PM   #10
Mattsfishin
Registered Users-pm+

Mattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to Pirate
Can not see latest post unless logged in.
Mattsfishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message