EZLYNK auto agent 2.0 draining batteries, - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2019, 09:28 AM   #1
Hoytbowhunter
Registered Users-pm+

Hoytbowhunter is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
EZLYNK auto agent 2.0 draining batteries,

Why is the EZLYNK auto agent 2.0 draining on my 2015 Duramax batteries, my batteries are not even a year old yet, After the truck setup for a couple of days I can not use the remote start, It try's to start but does the half crank thing several times like the batteries are run down, and when I started it with the key you can tell they do not have full strength. After driving it will cranked up with the remote start every time all day long. Anyone else having this issue. All was good until they installed the EZLYNK.
Hoytbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2019, 09:37 AM   #2
Hoytbowhunter
Registered Users-pm+

Just finished having a batteries test batteries are great.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:31 PM   #3
Hoytbowhunter
Registered Users-pm+

I did a parasitic draw test, on my truck, So I emailed EZLINK and this is there response.

On Sat I wrote, so doing a battery draw test, For draining my battery’s I did a parasitic draw test. So I did a Millie-amp meter test with the EZlynk plugged in is drawing 38-40MA, when I disconnect, let the truck go back to sleep, it’s only draws 16MA should the EZlynk be drying 22-24MA ?

From EZLINK
Dennis,
Yes those are likely accurate readings. We are working on some battery saving features that will automatically turn off the AutoAgent 2.0 when battery voltage falls below a safe threshold. Until we have this update released, you can unplug the AutoAgent if you will be not driving the vehicle for more than a week or so.

Regards,

EZ LYNK Support
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2019, 07:49 AM   #4
Hoytbowhunter
Registered Users-pm+

EZLINK came out with a beta firmware to hopefully to fix this issue. There finding out is only happening on vehicles that sit formlong periods of time. It's the autoagent 2.0 not turning off.