Wade fishing groups or guides... - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Wade Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
BigFishinTank
Registered Users-pm+

BigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to Pirate
Wade fishing groups or guides...

Howdy 2cool...
I’m wanting to learn the wade fishing game in the Galveston Bay Area. Are there any guides or groups around? It’s been a while since I’ve done any wade fishing and only in Port O’Connor and Laguna Madre.
BigFishinTank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2019, 09:49 AM   #2
ChetJ

ChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieChetJ has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFishinTank View Post
Howdy 2cool...
I’m wanting to learn the wade fishing game in the Galveston Bay Area. Are there any guides or groups around? It’s been a while since I’ve done any wade fishing and only in Port O’Connor and Laguna Madre.

I've never encountered a wade fishing guide. I like to go to San Luis Pass, but fish on the shore facing North (well away from the cut).
ChetJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2019, 07:59 AM   #3
Fishin' Soldier
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetJ View Post
I've never encountered a wade fishing guide. I like to go to San Luis Pass, but fish on the shore facing North (well away from the cut).
Plenty of guides will get you out of the boat if you want to. You just have to ask up front.
Fishin' Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2019, 05:57 PM   #4
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
I guide full time and prefer to wade. Although most customers prefer to stay in the boat.
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2019, 07:24 AM   #5
BigFishinTank
Registered Users-pm+

BigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to PirateBigFishinTank has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks fellas. Are there any groups of 2coolers that get together and do walk-in wades around the area? And are they open to new faces?
BigFishinTank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2019, 10:53 AM   #6
LaddH
Registered Users-pm+

LaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFishinTank View Post
Thanks fellas. Are there any groups of 2coolers that get together and do walk-in wades around the area? And are they open to new faces?
Walk in wading is kind of a solitary or very small group endeavor. Maybe someone will invite you to tag along since it really is a good idea to have a partner incase something goes wrong. Good luck.
Wear a pfd ( I don't always do this but should) and keep your tackle simple.
LaddH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2019, 09:25 AM   #7
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon sgerm

call sgerm and book a single trip no boat if he does that. have him sit down with you and a galvetraz map. he can show you where to jump in off the shore, how and when. and then show you. after that i think you will have the confidence to venture out solo as you learn. pfd is recommended, the inflatable type.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2019, 04:45 AM   #8
[email protected]

Allan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by c hook View Post
call sgerm and book a single trip no boat if he does that. have him sit down with you and a galvetraz map. he can show you where to jump in off the shore, how and when. and then show you. after that i think you will have the confidence to venture out solo as you learn. pfd is recommended, the inflatable type.
X2

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
979-341-9353 Clute
Allan@Seekfishing.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2019, 04:37 PM   #9
mullet1422
Registered Users-pm+

mullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Pirate
I see people wading at the causeway all the time. Looks like they park at Bubbas bar and grill and walk right in. I see them fishing between the two bridges.
mullet1422 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2019, 05:15 AM   #10
[email protected]

Allan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to PirateAllan@Seekfishing.com has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullet1422 View Post
I see people wading at the causeway all the time. Looks like they park at Bubbas bar and grill and walk right in. I see them fishing between the two bridges.
Putting together a Wade trip in West Bay. For next week Anyone interested?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
979-341-9353 Clute
Allan@Seekfishing.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message