Seychelles and Yellow Fin Tunas Madness! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Jigging & Popping Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2019, 06:27 AM   #1
guigui_739
guigui_739

guigui_739 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Seychelles and Yellow Fin Tunas Madness!

Hello everyone! Small report of our last trip to Seychelles. We tested to go with the YFS travel organizer. They have been on the market for 4 years and specialize in exotic fishing in Seychelles. This is the 5th time we go to this destination and I have no complaints ... Rare are the days that have gone wrong since the beginning of our visit to Seychelles …

We sympathized with the guide Marvin and Fabien, the European guide on the spot, and I promised them to report on the services offered by these two crazy fishermen! To make a summary of the destination (not to bother me I take some of the content on their site is quite complete).

The Seychelles are a unique destination to meet exceptional fish!

Located more than 8000 km from France, the Seychelles Islands form an archipelago of 115 islands spread over 400 000 km2. Nearly 50% of Seychelles' territory is made up of nature reserves where fishing results are incredible.

Whether you practice jigging, popping or trolling, our offers will challenge a large number of fish. Small geographical description of the zones.

Until now, we have always been fishing from the fishing lodge.

Here is a small video of the fishing lodge :

YFS

They also offers a VIP luxury villa service, but it's clearly off budget for us …

Here is another video of the proposed villa :

*NB: Count 950 euros per night ... Not given ... But this is the price for high-end … It only remains for me to win the Lotto (in this case why not even try one of their cruises in yachts)

Fishing GTS is not easy there … They are very big fish, but do not expect to make 20 fish a day.

On the Praslin tour, my best days ended with scores of 8 - 10 Giant Trevally. Many days between 2 and 5 fish. But fish from 20kg to 45kg. So I will not complain …

ON THE OTHER HAND, FOR FISHING WITH JIG AND YELLOW TUNA ... I SAY YES, YES, YES, YES and YES !!!!!! It's clearly madness …

Here is a link videos from YFS :

This video summarizes 1 week of fishing in November 2018 and 1 week of fishing in March 2018. I also add some pictures for everyone

The YFS team has just set up a catamaran program to limit travel time and we will test these programs in March 2019 !!!

We look forward! Regarding our next catamaran expedition: We have not yet had the chance to test the catamaran expeditions offered by the YFS team.

But these expeditions allow to go on fishing areas very little fished.

Nothing is fixed, we can arrange the number of fishing days as we wish. Unlike other organizers, these are not predefined packs, we have left the choice to make our own package.

Video links :

guigui_739 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement