Time for a new Wallet? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Hobbies Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2017, 07:55 AM   #11
grouper150

grouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirate
I like those new "read proof" cilp shut metal-like wallets.....two for $19.99 on TV , but $1 each at the dollar store...very light weight and convenient
grouper150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2018, 07:09 PM   #12
fisheye48
Registered Users-pm+

fisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Piratefisheye48 has been promoted to Pirate
i switched a few years ago to a front pocket wallet and minimized the things i carry. I switched after i started to have back problems from sitting on it. I recently got a wallet from a company called Ridge. I love it! i can barely feel it in my pocket. They arent the cheapest but they are durable.

www.ridgewallet.com
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2018, 07:15 PM   #13
scwine
It wasn't me!

scwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Piratescwine has been promoted to Pirate
Mutbak https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BJUVIP0...ing=UTF8&psc=1
scwine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2018, 04:59 AM   #14
That Robbie Guy
Registered Users-pm+

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
Tumi brand, ballistic nylon wallets, have always been well worth their value to me.
That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2018, 11:21 AM   #15
Solodaddio
Registered Users-pm+

Solodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to Pirate
If you have the funds and want the scanner blocking route, check out the titanium EOS wallets.
Solodaddio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2018, 11:45 AM   #16
Harbormaster
To Endeavor to Persevere

Harbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to Pirate
I finally put the old Day-timer away and went with a fossil.

http://www.amazon.com/Fossil-Blockin...=fossil+wallet
Attached Images

Harbormaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2018, 09:31 PM   #17
Haute Pursuit
Give it hell Remy!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbormaster View Post
I finally put the old Day-timer away and went with a fossil.

http://www.amazon.com/Fossil-Blockin...=fossil+wallet
What does the RFID mean?

Raunchy Fart Ignition Device???
Haute Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2018, 10:25 PM   #18
jeffm66
Registered Users-pm+

jeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Piratejeffm66 has been promoted to Pirate
Magpul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeffm66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2018, 10:40 PM   #19
Leftyonly
Registered Users-pm+

Leftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to PirateLeftyonly has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by d50h View Post
check out...http://www.bigskinny.net had mine a long time and still works

This is my wallet of choice! I’m in my second one. First lasted 5+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leftyonly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2018, 03:58 PM   #20
fishcat01
Registered Users-pm+

fishcat01 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haute Pursuit View Post
What does the RFID mean?

Raunchy Fart Ignition Device???
Radio Frequency Identification.

But your answer is funnier.