Hunting East Texas in December - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2019, 12:50 PM   #11
Blank Czech
Registered Users-pm+

Blank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to Pirate
I’m new to East Texas this year. It’s been tough, the bucks we have seen have mostly been on cameras in the middle of night or young deer in afternoons.

Good luck.
Blank Czech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2019, 07:58 PM   #12
tommy261
Registered Users-pm+

tommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Piratetommy261 has been promoted to Pirate
I hunted east texas for years, two of my biggest bucks were killed in mid December.....go more to the extreme as far as scent control, and walking in super quiet....they have patterned you by now. Change it up if possible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
tommy261 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2019, 06:53 AM   #13
2Ws
Registered Users-pm+

2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate
I've taken 3 in the last week, would have been 4 but when he showed most of the L side was gone. IMO E Tex bucks will turn into corn whores late season, 2 of the 3 was between 11 and 1pm.
2Ws is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2019, 04:12 PM   #14
Bobby Hill
Registered Users-pm+

Bobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to PirateBobby Hill has been promoted to Pirate
well my season ended yesterday as we are busy next weekend. Hunted from Thursday through yesterday and didnt see one dang deer. Checked my camera after my last hunt tons of nighttime movement, including my big target buck who was at my feeder every night from 945pm-2am. He definitely won the war this year. Hope he makes it through the summer and stays in my area so we can do it all over again next year.
Bobby Hill is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message