2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Flounder Strategies - Tips - Tactics

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Rockclimber 
#1 ·
Everybody here at TSFMag was excited to publish the Flounder How-To Section in the September 2015 issue.

This was originally suggested by a long time reader who pointed out that flounder seminars at the Houston Fishing Show are some of the most participated of the various presentations, and he hoped some day to see more flounder fishing knowledge passed along in our magazine. We took that as a hint and applied a regionalized concept, beginning at Sabine and working port-by-port bay-by-bay all the way down to Port Isabel.

For a publishing team to be excited is one thing but, reader opinion is truly what counts. So --- if you have seen it please share me some thoughts and reactions. You may reply here or PM, whichever works for you.

EJ

#3 ·
I liked the format, you pick up some good pointers from each of the different writers. Pretty good format, it creates kind of a form on the subject, you should do more of it. A similar thing on cooking fish, it would be interesting to pick up some techniques in that area too.

#4 ·
I enjoyed reading the article in your mag. It was very informative and will help when targeting flounder in those areas. It is good to hear from your guides and writers on flounder but I thought a few more of your own magazine written tips and facts would have helped the article. I mean although it was informative each area focused only on what works in that area instead of relating the story to overall flounder fishing tactics.
But it was good. I give it a 8 out of 10 for information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.