Monster Yellowfin Caught - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-22-2006, 09:12 AM   #11
mcgolfer
Registered Users-pm+

mcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
i hope this is an accurate report and not a lot of smoke. first question is how do you get a weight of 311 while on a boat offshore? drshark are you sure it wasn't 3 11lb tuna's? if this is in fact a new state record then i am certainly stoked about going out on the big e this weekend instead of my boat. i would not have a place to put that monster if we caught it on my boat. second i don't have enough crew onboard to pull a fish that large over the gunnel.....rick
mcgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2006, 09:14 AM   #12
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

Argo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to Pirate
Hey, I can deadlift that much weight, you just need some younger legs on the baot with you.
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #13
Bret
Iusedtofish

Bret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to PirateBret has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Howell
216 out of port A on the 54 Carat
Thanks James.. I guess I was off a few lbs.. I want to see some pics of that pig....

Rick I think that me and Argo could get it in the boat.. not sure where we would put it though..
Bret is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2006, 09:21 AM   #14
wet dreams
W.W.

wet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Pirate
Rick you mite need to start taking a chainsaw with you if you need to make a Tuna door rite quick. WW
wet dreams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 09:23 AM   #15
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

Argo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to Pirate
We can stick it on my beanbag. I will give up my spot for that hoss, it would actually outweight me.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:26 AM   #16
DRSHARK
Registered Users-pm+

DRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
The Jirk

The Jirk is my future next door neighbor on Lake Martin in Alabama. My Dad gave him the lot he built on. Was like a brother and didn't even tell me he was headed this way. All I got is a cell# for him. He called from the Boat Sat phone and I don't know that #. I found out from his wife when I called her that the boat wasn't booked. That Phil flew to New Orleans Sun. night from Birmingham and someone took him down to Grand Isle to get on the boat. Don't even know where they are coming to or how long they will be staying. All I know is they plan to run the ditch to Port Isabel and then S. toward Tampico. I'am not even sure that is a YFT. Sounds more like a Bluefin to me being that size. What the heck, There are fish out there and I'am on the boat this weekend. Drshark
DRSHARK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 09:37 AM   #17
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

The # should have come up on your caller ID on the Cell phone.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:07 AM   #18
Reel Screamer
Registered Users-pm+

Reel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to PirateReel Screamer has been promoted to Pirate
If you get more info on where and when they will be in port, please post it up........

LW
Reel Screamer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 10:39 AM   #19
Ernest
Registered Users-pm+

Ernest has disabled reputation
Blue, Yellow, whatever, thats a huge fish.

Kicking and screaming coming over the gunnels would be a sight to see. Does one brain spike it in the water and lift it into the boat lifeless, or what (for those without tuna doors, and/or gin poles)?
Ernest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 11:27 AM   #20
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

hope he has a tuna permit if he does weight it. that would not be fun.