Big E Sports "The Master" Again! - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-16-2006, 07:19 AM   #11
DRSHARK
Registered Users-pm+

DRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
shark Extra of the Finest Cigars

Runway, if you'll bring extras I'll invite you to our Shishimi Fest on Sat. Afternoon. Drshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runway
I will be humbled to be in the presence of such an enlightened and saintly group. As such, it will be my honor as a newbie, to gaze upon the rods and reels of the most high poobahs. May our trip be blessed with smooth seas and full ice chests. In anticipation of the aura I will be bathed in, only the best cigars will be brought aboard to celebrate the gathering of this esteemed 2Cool group. I slip away now to ponder the event which is soon to unfold.
DRSHARK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2006, 08:13 AM   #12
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

Argo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to Pirate
He isnt quite the BS'r that vance is. Much more humble and reserved. I have not seen him drunk though.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksh9711
Can't wait to meet Mcgolfer, after meeting DRshark I can say if he is anything like Vance he is my kinda people.

Kevin
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 08:31 AM   #13
starshine

starshine is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)starshine is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)starshine is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)starshine is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)starshine is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)starshine is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)starshine is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
William H: That Durkee Steak Dust really stinks when rolled and smoked, while Dr. Sharks Heifer Dust has the aroma of a fine cigar. I've noticed that Dr. Shark is usually very lucid of a morning. John
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2006, 11:18 AM   #14
Earl
Registered Users-pm+

Earl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of RiggerEarl has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Good God Dr. Shark if I ever have to share a car ride with you I am either sleeping or dying....who am I kidding, I'm sleeping!

Earl
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 03:21 PM   #15
DRSHARK
Registered Users-pm+

DRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
Sleeping

Heck Earl, I hear your asleep before the door ever closes no matter who you ride with. If you died on me I'd dump you on the side of the road and not pick you up until returning from the fishing. Drshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl
Good God Dr. Shark if I ever have to share a car ride with you I am either sleeping or dying....who am I kidding, I'm sleeping!

Earl
DRSHARK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 03:31 PM   #16
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

Argo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to Pirate
Chum?

from what urban legend says, you would definately know if he was asleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzz

sawin logs.
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 03:40 PM   #17
Runway
Registered Users-pm+

Runway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to Pirate
Cigars

I will come prepared!! Nothing like a good stick enjoyed with good friends and in celebration.

Runway, if you'll bring extras I'll invite you to our Shishimi Fest on Sat. Afternoon. Drshark

Last edited by Runway; 02-16-2006 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Trying to figure out how to insert quote>
Runway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2006, 08:41 AM   #18
ksh9711
Registered Users-pm+

ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)ksh9711 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Talking

Sounds like this is going to trun out be a fun trip. Even if i don't catch a yft. LOL!!
ksh9711 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2006, 07:13 AM   #19
Runway
Registered Users-pm+

Runway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to PirateRunway has been promoted to Pirate
Three days and counting!! All of my fishing gear is ready, will finish other gear tonight. Will go to the Spec's humidor today to pick out some sticks worthy of the group aboard the Big E this weekend. Will be headed to Sargent tomorrow for final staging. 10-9-8-7-6......
Runway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2006, 08:25 AM   #20
jig
Registered Users-pm+

jig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Pirate
I got everything ready this weekend, except for making sandwiches. Now what will I do for the next 3 days? Go stir crazy I guess....
jig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message