New Teams Thinking Of Fishing Tournaments. - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-08-2006, 03:44 PM   #11
CHARLIE
Registered Users-pm+

CHARLIE has disabled reputation
Thats a pretty good incentive guys (and girls).

Charlie
CHARLIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2006, 03:50 PM   #12
michaelbaranowski
Live Like No One Else.

michaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Pirate
The Corp has recieved money to dredge Matagorda starting soon so is there a chance they might get a tournment.
michaelbaranowski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 04:15 PM   #13
Lured Away
Registered Users-pm+

Lured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
Looks like we have two teams in already, Keep"um coming.

Team King Bling, Kevin
Team Wahoo, Guy

Guys let me know if you have a buddy boat or if you need me to set you up with one. Man I only wish that our team could of had this kind of help when we started. This big real big!!!!!!!!!. Again A BIG thank You to all the teams for there help.
Lured Away is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2006, 04:22 PM   #14
CHARLIE
Registered Users-pm+

Lured away

If i go can yu be my buddy boat?
Charlie
Old 02-08-2006, 04:25 PM   #15
Lured Away
Registered Users-pm+

Lured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
I can sure be your buddy, LOL Just thought of somthing Goldie could be your buddy boat yea thats it.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:27 PM   #16
Marlintini
Registered Users-pm+

Marlintini has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLIE
Lured away

If i go can yu be my buddy boat?
Charlie
charlie

im a newbie and some consider dead money. lets get a team together and buddy up with lured away. maybe we can even get james to be our captain. what do you think?
Marlintini is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 04:28 PM   #17
CHARLIE
Registered Users-pm+

Yall are both toooo bad and nasty.Yeah old Goldie Caint blame him its the guy who had the pocket GPS who was with me and Cliff fishing one day who stole the number and took Goldie there.

Charlie
Old 02-08-2006, 04:48 PM   #18
Lured Away
Registered Users-pm+

Charlie,
I think your right on with that, Knowing Goldie like I do. He and I are good friends and he to this day has never given me any numbers or even areas that he fished with Steve. Maybe he didn't get any numbers but surly he would of know areas. Anyway look forward to see"en ya soon.
Bobby
Old 02-08-2006, 05:01 PM   #19
Kenner21
Registered Users-pm+

Kenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGulp
Awesome! As a newbie I'm looking forward to it. Watch out class of 23, here comes Team King Bling (if the boat will start)
Sounds like fun can I play? Really excited about this upcomming season........all of these tka/ska threads have got my blood pumping....
Kenner21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 05:20 PM   #20
Wahoo Man
Registered Users-pm+

Wahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenner21
Sounds like fun can I play? Really excited about this upcomming season........all of these tka/ska threads have got my blood pumping....
come on and join us we would love to have you at the tourneys.

Andy
Captains Playmate
Wahoo Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message