New Teams Thinking Of Fishing Tournaments. - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-08-2006, 02:19 PM   #1
Lured Away
Registered Users-pm+

Lured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
kingfish New Teams Thinking Of Fishing Tournaments.

Here's The offer
If your are thinking about putting togather a team to fish the three SKA Texas kingfish tournaments, Then you realy should take a look at this offer.

Commit to fish all three tournaments, You will be given a buddy boat. This will be a team that has done well in past tournaments.
Your buddy teams Job will be to help you place ie get in the money as much as they can.
Why would they do that?. We all know that in order for payouts to grow so must the number of teams fishing. ie more entry money and sponsor involvement.
For any existing team, that brings a new team in or is appointed a new team. They will have a chance to win One thousand dollars cash plus a five hundred dollar sponsor ship from a well known manufacturer and we are working on more. Make your new buddy team the highest ranking new team and its yours'

For the new team that ends up the highest in rankings, You will get five hundred cash and a five hundred dollar sponsor ship aswhile.
A big thank you to all the TKA teams for your help here.
So there it is are you in ???
For more info call (936)714-7888
Thanks, Bobby
Lured Away is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2006, 02:30 PM   #2
Seaweed
Registered Users-pm+

Seaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSeaweed has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
That's a pretty sweet offer, now I just need a boat.
Seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 02:32 PM   #3
Marlintini
Registered Users-pm+

Marlintini has disabled reputation
sounds good bobby. thanks for taking the time to come up with a plan to encourage others into joining.
Marlintini is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #4
Tom Hilton

Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Tom Hilton is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Lured Away

Bobby,
Kudos for thinking outside the box. Instead of sitting back and complaining about lack of participation, someone is actually putting forth ideas and effort.
I like it.

All the best,
Tom
Tom Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
BigGulp
Registered Users-pm+

BigGulp is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Awesome! As a newbie I'm looking forward to it. Watch out class of 23, here comes Team King Bling (if the boat will start)
BigGulp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #6
Specialops
Registered Users-pm+

Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Don't worry Kevin if your motors won't start you can fish with me again. I sure am going to miss my favorate Anchor Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGulp
Awesome! As a newbie I'm looking forward to it. Watch out class of 23, here comes Team King Bling (if the boat will start)
Specialops is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 02:53 PM   #7
Specialops
Registered Users-pm+

Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Oh by the way I hope like H--- mine starts
Specialops is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 03:12 PM   #8
Wahoo Man
Registered Users-pm+

Wahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to Pirate
Let me know how I can help, Were not the most experinced team but we do have good knowledge on how to catch kings. We will be fishing the TKA tourney and the Port A, I'm not sure if we be able to make the Galveston SKA due to being real close to the FLW Tourney in LA. But were going to try.

Andy
Captains Playmate
Wahoo Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 03:14 PM   #9
Marlintini
Registered Users-pm+

Marlintini has disabled reputation
is there not going to be a ska tourney out of gyb this year?

any word on a 4th ska tourney as well?
Marlintini is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 03:17 PM   #10
Wahoo Man
Registered Users-pm+

Wahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to PirateWahoo Man has been promoted to Pirate
Freeport, Galveston and Port A right now

Andy
Wahoo Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message