Deep Drop Electric Reels - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-10-2006, 05:26 PM   #11
mcgolfer
Registered Users-pm+

mcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
you guys are making me sound terrible. i only have a few rods and reels...quite a few...lmao....rick
mcgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2006, 05:41 PM   #12
Syncerus
Too far from the ocean ...

Syncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
There was a discussion on Allcoast of how many outfits a man needed to fish the SoCal / Baja scene effectively. Eventually, the consensus opinion was that the magic number was 52. If you have fewer that 52 outfits, you have a hole in your arsenal.

Whenever my wife says that I have too much gear, I just remind her of this important fact.

Syncerus
Syncerus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2006, 07:13 PM   #13
Mike Trautwein
Registered Users-pm+

Mike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks. I am sold on the 651, but I have seen prices from 1799 up to 2499 for the reel only. Just wondering if that is the bottom dollar. Deepdrop.com doesn't list prices, but on the phone he said 2350 for complete set up 651 system with swivel rod mount system and loaded with spectra line.
Mike Trautwein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2006, 07:23 PM   #14
KATILLAC
Registered Users-pm+

KATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to PirateKATILLAC has been promoted to Pirate
kristal

we ordered ours off the internet i will try to get the address.
KATILLAC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2006, 07:29 PM   #15
CoastalOutfitters
sea monkey rancher

CoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to Pirate
Since we are on the Krystal topic, be forewarned not to use the alligator clips that are often used on Q-beams, etc.
My 621 has been blowing fuses and apparently these clips void the warranty ?????

Their description in the instructions is kinda vague on this.
CoastalOutfitters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2006, 08:08 PM   #16
Jfreeman
Registered Users-pm+

Jfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to PirateJfreeman has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKERSWILD
I am waiting for his "warehouse" sale on his fishing stuff ...shoot I could prob. deal on some golf stuff to LOL
Rick will never sell his tackle, it's going to be burried in a tomb with him.
Jfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2006, 07:14 PM   #17
Mike Trautwein
Registered Users-pm+

Mike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for all of the advice. And a special thanks to Jeff Freeman who turned me on to Complete Angler in Miami. They had the best price. We plan on doing some deep dropping this year to throw some variety in the fish box.
Mike Trautwein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message