This weekend's latest forecast - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-22-2006, 03:50 PM   #1
jig
Registered Users-pm+

jig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Pirate
This weekend's latest forecast

I do not want to start a discussion on this, but in case you are interested in the latest forcast:

New! - Tropical Atmosphere Ocean (TAO) Data Now Available

NWS Forecast

FZNT24 KNHC 222054OFFNT4OFFSHORE WATERS FORECAST FOR THE GULF OF MEXICONWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL330 PM CST WED FEB 22 2006OFFSHORE WATERS FORECAST FOR THE GULF OF MEXICOGMZ089-230330-SYNOPSIS FOR THE GULF OF MEXICO330 PM CST WED FEB 22 2006SYNOPSISRIDGE OVER THE GULF TONIGHT WITH MODERATE RETURNFLOW. WEAK COLD FRONT WILL MOVE OFF N GULF COAST THU AND BECOMESTATIONARY FROM CENTRAL FLORIDA TO S TEXAS THU NIGHT THEN MOVETO NORTH GULF AS WARM FRONT FRI. COLD FRONT WILL RENTER THEGULF SATURDAY AS LOW PRESSURE DEVELOPS OVER THE NORTHEAST GULF. COLD FRONT WILL EXTEND FROM CENTRAL FLORIDA TO EXTREME SE TEXASLATE SAT/EARLY SUN AND MOVE TO YUCATAN CHANNEL TO CENTRALMEXICAN COAST LATE SUN THEN SOUTHEAST OF THE AREA SUNDAY NIGHT. HIGH PRES OVER THE NORTHEAST GULF MONDAY.GMZ080-230330-NW GULF N OF 25N W OF 90WINCLUDING FLOWER GARDEN BANKS NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY330 PM CST WED FEB 22 2006TONIGHTS WINDS 15 KT DECREASING TO SE 10 KT. SEAS 3 TO 4FT.THUN OF FRONT NE WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. SEAS 4 TO 6 FT. S OFFRONT SE TO S WINDS 10 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.THU NIGHT AND FRIN OF FRONT E WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. SEAS 4 TO 6FT. S OF THE FRONT E WINDS 10 KT. SEAS 3 TO 4 FT.FRI NIGHT AND SATN OF FRONT NE WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. SEAS 4 TO6 FT. S OF FRONT SE TO S WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 3 TO 4 FT.SCATTERED TSTMS ALONG THE FRONT.SUNNE WINDS 20 KT BECOMING E 15 TO 20 KT. SEAS 6 TO 8 FT.MONE TO SE WINDS 15 KT. SEAS 5 TO 7 FT WITH E SWELL.
jig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
Specialops
Registered Users-pm+

Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
DARN- DARN- DOUBLE DARN
Specialops is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 05:23 PM   #3
jig
Registered Users-pm+

jig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Pirate
Funny, I was actually excited about it. Of course, I am going to be on a 130ft boat. :-)
jig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2006, 05:32 PM   #4
NurseD-bait
Who Says Girls Can't Fish?

NurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerNurseD-bait has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
Another weekend BITES..couldn't fish anyway got the TLA Banquet...what makes it hard is out my office window is a small bayou and the bait is active w/ gulls and pelicans hittin the water....the double bad is that I can't leave even for lunch and go down there and wet a line!!!!! You'd think my patients would have pity on me and let me go downstairs and fish while they watch from the window....
NurseD-bait is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 05:38 PM   #5
Syncerus
Too far from the ocean ...

Syncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
NurseD-bait: did you ever read "39 Steps?"

Syncerus
Syncerus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 06:05 PM   #6
DRSHARK
Registered Users-pm+

DRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
shark Be Prepared for Wet

Plan on 5'-7' w/ occasional 9. Leave the booze at home and work on those sea legs. Drshark
DRSHARK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 06:20 PM   #7
Mont
Founder

Mont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to PirateMont has been promoted to Pirate
I hope y'all get smooth seas and great fishin'. I wish I was goin'.
Mont is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message