New Teams Thinking Of Fishing Tournaments. - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-14-2006, 10:16 AM   #41
Capt. Dustin Lee

Capt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to Pirate
I always wanted to fish the SKA but I dont own a offshore boat or didnt have enough money for the entry fees. Learned alot on kingfish this summer while running nearshore trips. If anyone needs a extra fisherman or Capt. can email me @ [email protected] and I will see if I am booked on those dates and would love to fish it.

Capt. Dustin Lee
Fish'N Addiction Guide Service
[email protected]

Team Lone Star Graphite Rods.
Capt. Dustin Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2006, 12:26 AM   #42
Lured Away
Registered Users-pm+

Lured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateLured Away has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
Hey Guys,
Please fill free to give me a call.
Capt. Lee the post above ya is looking for a team member!!!!!
If I can help with finding you a team member or you have a team and want to get on the buddy boat program, Call me @ 936-714-7888

Bobby
Lured Away is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2006, 06:32 AM   #43
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

Argo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to Pirate
Talking

with a screen name like that I hope you are a woman. if so dont they have a female section for the tournaments? or is it just youth? Not that it is anything against you if they do but it would be in your advantage cause there are more chances to win. You could win over all and womans....... If you are good lookin that is a plus. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2foxy4u
Okay so how bad does someone really want to help get entries. I have been back in Houston for just a couple of years now. Probably went about this backwards but I have a boat that I think could handle this, 23' Sea Hunt with all of the electronics, but don't have a clue about getting a team together, how to fish for Kingfish, etc. I am interested in learning but would definitely need some help.

Anyone interested?

LF
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 10:54 AM   #44
Capt. Dustin Lee

Capt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to PirateCapt. Dustin Lee has been promoted to Pirate
kingfish

Just wondering what the latest is and the dates? Also if some one needs an extra person then email me @ [email protected]

Capt. Dustin Lee
Fish'N Addiction Guide Servive
[email protected]

Team Lone Star Graphite Rods.
Capt. Dustin Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message