What do you wear? - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-20-2006, 02:22 PM   #41
CHARLIE
Registered Users-pm+

CHARLIE has disabled reputation
Argo

Im sure they (snapper) was from State waters only 15 in. needed. They wear the same kind of T shirts I wear, probably from Nieman Marcus or some place like that.
Maybe Macy's.

Hey Rik I sure hope you dont find that old picture. I was probably taken with black powder for a flash.

Charlie
CHARLIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2006, 09:45 PM   #42
Bird
No fish in West Bay

Bird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to Pirate
On the warm days I wear Patagonia long sleeve fishing shirts and a pair of fast dry board shorts. I also wear fast drying athletic shoe type boat shoes.

On cold days and/or wet days, I'll wear dinghy sailing foul weather gear. Its breathable, comfortable and warm. Ditto on the same type of shoes.

Having already had a couple of 'suspicious' dots burned off by the dermatologist, I'm not interested in getting a tan...
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2006, 08:38 AM   #43
jig
Registered Users-pm+

jig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Piratejig has been promoted to Pirate
I buy 100% cotton t-shirts at garage sales. I average about 10 cents each (they usually have a big box full, and I offer $3-5 for the whole box; never had anyone say no). I wear once, and throw it away on the boat. Disposable is the way to go. Wife is happier that I don't bring cloths home smelling like squid. 'Course, I won't win any fashion awards.

I also wear some kind of nylon shorts with lots of pockets (have lots of different brands), and Crocs. Crocs are the best thing going. Light, comfortable and warm when its cool and cool when its hot!

In the winter I will add a polar fleece jacket and packable raincoat, plus some nylon pants with zip off legs.
jig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2006, 11:51 PM   #44
Specialops
Registered Users-pm+

Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Specialops is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Isn't it funny that this thead is getting so much response. I think everybody is in serious need of a fishing trip! I know I am.
Specialops is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2006, 11:58 PM   #45
BigGulp

BigGulp is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialops
Isn't it funny that this thead is getting so much response. I think everybody is in serious need of a fishing trip! I know I am.
No, doubt! I'm gonna be wearing a straight jacket if I can't get out there soon.
BigGulp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 12:08 AM   #46
Wading Mark
Banned

Wading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to PirateWading Mark has been promoted to Pirate
Just a sleeveless t-shirt or magellan fishing shirt with some board shorts and sandals.
Wading Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 06:45 AM   #47
mcgolfer
Registered Users-pm+

mcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matemcgolfer has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
i wear thong underwear and a pair of flip flops. it seems to keep everyone away from me and gives me lots of room in the cockpit to fish and cut bait with everyone up on the bow. also don't have to waste time taking photo's as no print shop will print them.....rick
mcgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 07:03 AM   #48
DRSHARK
Registered Users-pm+

DRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerDRSHARK has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
shark Winner So Far

Coming around the the last turn, its Jammer in the lead by 30 lengths. Lord I got to get a picture of this. Drshark
DRSHARK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 07:24 AM   #49
Captn C
Reel Gambler

Captn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to Pirate
I can't go that "speedo" or "thong" route....too hot. By the time you stuff enough gym socks in the front of them to keep the stares down....I just sweat too much in that region!

Seriously....in the winter I started wearing water proof bibs. I'll never fish without them in the winter again. I get hot easily and can't normally wear a jacket or much heavy clothes, so i can get by with a light pants, short sleeve shirt and the bibs....dry, warm and toasty at the end of the day! Nothing like it!

I also use a pair of lace up rubber boots that are lined with neoprene. I bought them from FTU when they were still call Cut Rate. They were closing them out...best winter fishing foot wear 've ever seen....not sure why they did away with them. They don't have a name or tag on them...never seen them before or since?!?!?!?

In the summer...standard issue nylon fishing shirt, shorts and enclosed toe sandals. No open toe for me....to many toothy critters hitting the deck...plus hooks, knives and sharp edges on tackle boxes/buckets etc.
Captn C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2006, 07:30 AM   #50
Argo
Registered Users-pm+

Argo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to Pirate
Biggrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn C
In the summer...standard issue nylon fishing shirt, shorts and enclosed toe sandals.
So pretty much the same outfit you have on in every fish pic? hahaha
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message