2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

reeldeal cleaning (hawglife) review

12K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Blank Czech 
#1 ·
I had dropped off 3 reels off to hawlife to see what he could to them.
metanium xg.....2- chronarch d7

metanium felt real sluggish, smooth but slugish so i had him take a look at it.

2- chronarch d7 , i had him supertune, new boca orange seals, carbontex drag.

getting it back...

metanium was super smooth. he told me that it was packed with grease and needed the bearings flushed out. i've had it out 3 times and things is the best reel on the market hands down. nothing is smoother and has more power. really love this reel

2- d7....love them casts aout 10-20 yards further with alot less effort. not a whole lot you can say about the d7 besides one of the best reel built. supertune is awesome.

definitely recommend and his turnaround time is quick also. convienently located around the west side of town and close to pearland.

#6 ·
Just picked up my two Curados and my Chronarch from Brandi today. She turned them around in less than a week, and they are smooth as silk. Headed to SWP in the morning to try them out. Brandi is good. Two thumbs up for sure!

I hope I put some food in those big dogs mouths. They looked hungry! [emoji1]

#7 ·
Glad you love them, thanks for the feedback, we hope it pushes others to leave there reviews of our services. We are trying to build a name around 2cool!
We go above and beyond to keep our customers happy!

BTW you put a bit of food in their mouths, but not enough, dunk your reels and bring them back!!!! Haha JK of course... Kinda!

Thanks,
Brandi
832-316-6460
www.facebook.com/reeldealcleaning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.