2007 Blackjack 224 with 08 Yamaha 250 Four Stroke-LOADED - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Classified Ads > New & Used Boats and boating equipment (by dealers)
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2019, 02:32 PM   #1
liquidatetexas.com

liquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirate
2007 Blackjack 224 with 08 Yamaha 250 Four Stroke-LOADED

Selling for $33,900.00 In Corpus Christi

We are extremely excited to be representing this boat for the second owner. This boat has been maintained and everything is in good working order as it should be.

We are extremely excited to represent this Blackjack 224 as a premier highbred in shore/ off shore boat. Although this is not my personal boat, I ran a Blackjack 224 for 8 1/2 years and have owned hundreds of boats and represented thousands and this is one of my absolutely favorite boats in its class. Please feel free to research the Blackjack 224 as you will find out what I already know.

There are no horror stories on this boat only Glory stories. It is quite amazing. I've had it 5 ft seas. I've been 60 miles out several times in mine as well as ran the flats and wade fished countless weekends out on the same boat which is hard to believe. This boat rides off shore as if it was a 26' boat. If you don't believe me you should sea trial one.

This 2008 has the upgrades in the compartments, All the hatches are compression hatch lids, It is equipped with 2 livewells, T-top, leaning post with underseat storage and optional backrest/rocket launchers, additional backrest on transoms over live well, working power pole, Hydraulic sea star steering, Lowrance GPS, Uniden VHF ship to shore radio. All Nav lights are working as is the stereo and live well as well as all bilges. The motor has 595 hours and the second owner of this boat owned the boat stop/Mikes Marine Services and absolutely knows how to maintain them. Also has swim ladder and trim tabs.

The trailer is in excellent condition and can be towed anywhere in north america. Has excellent tire tread and no dry rot on the side walls. Trailer lights works as it should.

For Serious Inquiries Please call Todd @ 361- four four3-0000
Attached Images

liquidatetexas.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2019, 12:32 PM   #2
liquidatetexas.com

liquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirateliquidatetexas.com has been promoted to Pirate
SOLD---
liquidatetexas.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message