Alligator Gar under attack - Page 8 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Bow Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #71
KIKO
Registered Users-pm+

KIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to Pirate
NO! They need to change..

Your commercial you make money form taking people out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas two guns View Post
That is such ****, there is no way no how that the opposition to the new regs was beat 167 to 233. Hell we got a petition with 707 signatures to leave the regs as they are.
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2009, 02:17 PM   #72
KIKO
Registered Users-pm+

KIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to PirateKIKO has been promoted to Pirate
I don't let them wast. I only kill what I can clean and take home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordaflatsstalker View Post
A hog is a pest but should not be let go to waste.
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #73
texas two guns
Just plain old bowfisherman

texas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Pirate
No, I am just a sportfisherman. I don't make money doing it.
texas two guns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #74
bowfishrp
Another hated bowfisherman

bowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Pirate
That is not the POINT! The TPWD made a change to the regulations to protect the alligator gar AND THEY HAD NO DATA!!!! They even admitted it at the meeting! I know I was there and so was Texas2guns!

If this wasn't stupid enough their biologist said the gator gar population in the upper Trinity river was either at maximum capacity or ABOVE max. There are tons of gar taken by commercial fishermen in that part of the river and their numbers are maxed out NOW! That means that in 5 yeas with only bowfishermen chasing them we will have a river full of stunted gar because the polititians that run the TPWD were stupid. And yes, it will happen because there are just not enough bowfishermen to offset the number taken from commercial fishing.
bowfishrp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2009, 04:39 AM   #75
Texican89
Registered Users-pm+

Texican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to PirateTexican89 has been promoted to Pirate
Hairout

Bowfishermen like me want to bowfish and thats why it hurts us. What if they put a 1 a day limit on all fish you would be ****** to. thats all i have to say. I work 12 hr days and only get to go once a month for a night and only get to shoot one. Sorry that sucks.
Texican89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message