first time - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Bow Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2010, 05:41 PM   #11
texas two guns
Just plain old bowfisherman

texas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Pirate
What I meant by no off season is that as soon as you hang up your shotgun from late season duck hunting you pick up the bowfishing rig. Then you don't put it down till Sept. when the silver bullets start flying and it all just flows along, rather rapidly now days, into one long hunting and fishing adventure. No off season! All I can say is that I'm glad my wife fishes and bowfishes with me.
texas two guns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #12
texas two guns
Just plain old bowfisherman

texas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Pirate
Yeah, I seen the invite, but not sure what it's gonna do for me. Hey, how come you have more rep power than me, I haven't ****** anyone off on this site yet. Unlike that other fishing forum. Ha Ha
texas two guns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #13
bowfishrp
Another hated bowfisherman

bowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Pirate
No clue and dont even know what that means.
bowfishrp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #14
marshhunter
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!

marshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Piratemarshhunter has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweat View Post
Marsh, ya got me beat.... I'm addicted to bowhunting and hunt all season long with my bow. I have been trying to go bowfishing all summer and either I cant get anyone to come along or I dont have my ***** together... it seems like its always something. I have a 14' flatbottom and live around the colorado and brazos river so I have plenty of room to roam but still have yet to poke any tail...

-Sweat
its so much fun we actually went again the other night but it was really muddy cause of all the rain...send me a pm if you ever need/want someone to go with you...

me and my buddy texasboy89 are just now starting to get into it right now texasboy is better than me cause his lucky *** lives on the lake

something that i have learned is when shooting aim low..then aim lower
marsh
marshhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #15
T3xasb0y89
Registered Users-pm+

T3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateT3xasb0y89 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
lol o yea we have good times and going out everyday dose help a little but im always ready to go bowfishing or any kind of outdoors event if yall ever need an extra im ready to go
T3xasb0y89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #16
ditchfisher
Registered Users-pm+

ditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirateditchfisher has been promoted to Pirate
it is that crack cocain of fishing all you need is one hit and you are hooked
ditchfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message