Lake Conroe Jugging Report - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > The Catfish Lounge
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #11
HGX_Fisherman
Registered Users-pm+

HGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to PirateHGX_Fisherman has been promoted to Pirate
HOLY SMOKES!!

Some of those catfish look bigger than me! NICE GOING!
HGX_Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2011, 05:42 PM   #12
John3:16
Registered Users-pm+

John3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to PirateJohn3:16 has been promoted to Pirate
Your welcome Jeff and Toby, if you haven't noticed this second to the worship of my Lord Jesus Christ is what I live for. Toby you are welcome on the Minnow any time. Jeff another great trip. If I can stay off the lake long enough maybe I can post the trip from two weeks ago with Chuck, it was all most as good. Sumbeam thanks for the accolade I actually was named fisherman of the year on FAT for catching a 60+ pounder first this year. The drifters were using cut talapia on 15 foot line sets in 25 to 35 foot of water. The trip two weeks ago the drifters hammered them and the weighted jug were so, so. Although so, so the weighted jugs did catch the big fish of that trip and 49 lber in 50 ft of water. Most of the bait that I have been marking is in 25 to 35 foot of open water in the creek channels at least at Conroe. Sunbeam why don't you take me out on that **** of yours in Livingston and lets get you an avatar upgrade. Just sayin'

The real credit goes to God, for truly I am nothing without him. God blesses the labor of man hands and gives me the desires of my heart. Put God 1st in your life and all the other things will be added to you!
John3:16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #13
Richard P
Registered Users-pm+

Richard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to PirateRichard P has been promoted to Pirate
Amen to that. Congrats guys on a great trip. That would be the trip of a lifetime to most of us.
Richard P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2011, 04:43 AM   #14
mudbug59
Registered Users-pm+

mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)mudbug59 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
john what a report that is amazing if i ever cought just one like that i would happy keep up the reports.
mudbug59 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2011, 04:49 AM   #15
RodBender54
Part time Guide Full time angler

RodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateRodBender54 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
Another great report, pictures and more smiles. That's some monster fish! A real treat for you guy's. Thanks for sharing your adventures, I look forward to reading about everyone of them. WTG Guys!
RodBender54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #16
Swampus
Hunting Machine!

Swampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to PirateSwampus has been promoted to Pirate
AWESOME!! Just AWESOME!! Very impressive--You are really smackin them--really enjoy your post's--lernt alot--thanks!

Going to take a small break from hunting and get the kidos back on the water!--gotta love those cats!

swamp
Swampus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
johnmyjohn
Registered Users-pm+

johnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Piratejohnmyjohn has been promoted to Pirate
Great catch and pics.
johnmyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #18
HEADSHAKER
Registered Users-pm+

HEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to PirateHEADSHAKER has been promoted to Pirate
Somebody would have to cpr me! its still a lot of work.
HEADSHAKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #19
2catsfishin
Registered Users-pm+

2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate2catsfishin has been promoted to Pirate
**********WOW.......... My son keeps pulling this post up and looking at it.. LOL.... very nice.
2catsfishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #20
olsteve
Banned

olsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirateolsteve has been promoted to Pirate
WAY TO GO ! Are those caught in fresh or brackish water?
olsteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message