2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ksk 
#1 ·
Oldest daughter moved to Memphis and wants me to sign up for SKYPE where as I can talk to her and the grandkids.I googled it and I keep seeing it cost per month.My daughter keeps saying it is FREE.I cannot find where it is free,I guess I'm at the wrong website.Anyone use SKYPE and is it free? Thanks..

#2 ·
I use to be in a group that used skype. It was free to me. All I did was download it and put the caller in my contact list. I don't know if the organizer paid anything. I know the organizer used it to call overseas for free after he sent a $10 USB stick over there. I was able to receive or call the organizer for free, never tried to call anybody else.

#6 ·
SYPE

Tried for hours [computer geek] to connect to daughter but will not work.Called my provider [VIASAT/EXEDE] and they said because where I live my computer is too slow to hook up with SKYPE.The guy trying to connect me also said the same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.