BAR in a 270. - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Firearms/Reloading/Handloading Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2019, 07:47 AM   #11
bubbas kenner
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Smith View Post
I’ve had two of these. The first was made in Belgium asok sembled in Portugal. Although a nice rifle it did not compare to my Mothers rifle. It was totally made in Belgium. I inherited this one. If I told how great it shoots most would not believe me.
I use IMR 4350 and Hornady 130 grain flat base bullets.
Ok thanks you are correct it says just that from Belgium but made in Portugal.
bubbas kenner is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2019, 07:30 AM   #12
Whitebassfisher
Retired opinionated old fart

Whitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to Pirate
Try a Barnes TSX 110 grain, 56 grains IMR 4350

Absolutely DRT, no tracking involved.

Last edited by Whitebassfisher; 05-05-2019 at 07:39 AM.
Whitebassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2019, 08:12 PM   #13
stammster
Registered Users-pm+

stammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Piratestammster has been promoted to Pirate
Do you have a set of SB (small base) dies?
stammster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 09:53 PM   #14
bubbas kenner

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by stammster View Post
Do you have a set of SB (small base) dies?
Yes I do but have 308 7 REM Mag and 30-06 that I'm working on.I accomplished a load for the 308 n 7 mag and have 40 rnds for the -06 ready to send but too darn HOT
Old 08-11-2019, 07:54 AM   #15
bubbas kenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Smith View Post
I’ve had two of these. The first was made in Belgium assembled in Portugal. Although a nice rifle it did not compare to my Mothers rifle. It was totally made in Belgium. I inherited this one. If I told how great it shoots most would not believe me.
I use IMR 4350 and Hornady 130 grain flat base bullets.
Do you mean like outstanding accuracy,feed reliability,barrel harmonics,recoil is superior to the assembled in Portugal 270.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:10 PM   #16
Michael Smith
Registered Users-pm+

Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Michael Smith has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
I meant outstanding accuracy. But I took them both a part to clean you could see the difference. The Belgium made had solid pins as opposed to hollow pins. The gas piston appeared to look like SS. But the assembled in Portugal’s gas piston looked like car bumper with pealing chrome.
Michael Smith is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 03:50 PM   #17
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
LOL! Yea my Dad's was an early Belgium rifle.

TH