The Best 3 Months Of The Year Are Almost Here And It's Already Began! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Guide fishing and hunting reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2017, 04:50 PM   #1
Capt. Hollis Forrester

Capt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to PirateCapt. Hollis Forrester has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4 The Best 3 Months Of The Year Are Almost Here And It's Already Began!

Its that time of the year, the best 3 months of fishing have came and that would be October, November and December. Whether wade fishing or drifting it really doesn’t matter, the fish are in the bay by the gords and we are going to catch them! The photos were from yesterday and the day before yesterday, from mornings of wade fishing throwing down south lures over some grassy flats on a slow steady outgoing tide. As you can see the Flounder are also in now so that will be our bonus fish from here through winter. The bait camps in Sargent are back to work and have been keeping plenty of live shrimp also so if drifting with live bait is your thing I can make it happen for you likewise. Our Birds will be working full fledge soon and you know how much fun that is smacking Trout and Reds under working birds, and Also before I forget it's that time of year for Trophy Trout fishing and for you guys and gals make this your passion it's not unusual for us to remain on steady Trout in the 8-9 lb range from here on out. I’m going to keep this report short, sweet and to the point today because I have a mile of things to get done today, but just to let you know I’ll be launching in Sargent Tx and fishing East Matagorda Bay for the remainder of the year so if your coming out of the Houston or college station and San Antonio area it would be very close for you. I appreciate you reading my report and looking forward to fishing with you. I have scattered days open in October, Several open for now in November and December.
Capt. Hollis Forrester 979-236-3115 [email protected]
www.capthollisforrester.com www.fishingmatagordabay.com
An awesome page I have put togeher on Facebook called, Matagorda Bay Fishing And Hunting Guides, it’s as current as you can get on a report and trip info.
9-28-17
Attached Images

Capt. Hollis Forrester is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement