Friday Fishing After Harvey - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Guide fishing and hunting reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
Captain Allan Scott
Tiki Bay Fishing, LLC

Captain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
drum Friday Fishing After Harvey

I sincerely hope that all our fishing community is safe after Hurricane Harvey. I'm sure we all know people who are affected by flooding and storm damage. We wish them a quick recovery and look forward to Galveston returning to normal.

I'm going to hit the water again on Friday. West Bay may be muddy and fresh but I won't know unless I get out there in it. There is a near perfect outgoing tide starting at daylight and continuing the entire day. Probably will be fishing plastics since the croaker market is likely non-existent after Harvey hit the central coast. I'll see what the status is at Galveston Bait & Tackle.

Look for a fishing report after Friday.
Captain Allan Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2017, 10:14 PM   #2
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
Some people will probably tell you that it's too soon to go, and too soon to post about it. For my part, I would love to see a good fishing report.

We all get our time with problems. This is ours. But it's important to know that life keeps on going, and that there is life outside of the problem area. Post us some fish pictures, or have a good reason why not.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 12:14 PM   #3
TheGiblet
Registered Users-pm+

TheGiblet is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Agree^^

Fishing this weekend sounds like a great escape from the past 4 days of moving/rescuing friends, family and strangers from their devastated homes.

Curious on a debris report from West Galv Bay...
TheGiblet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2017, 12:23 PM   #4
Captain Allan Scott
Tiki Bay Fishing, LLC

Captain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I haven't been in the bay in a boat. I can see the ICW and bay from my house and I haven't seen any debris floating. Of course you have to be cautious of floating deck boards. They seem to break loose with minor storm surge and are hard to see. I will take it slow and easy for a while.
Captain Allan Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 01:50 PM   #5
Moose2500
Registered Users-pm+

Moose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMoose2500 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
drum

Lets see those fish pictures! I got some reds after trimming trees.
Moose2500 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 02:16 PM   #6
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
Here's the satellite image from today, nasty stuff!
Attached Images

johnsons1480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 02:18 PM   #7
bigfishtx
Registered Users-pm+

bigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Pirate
Yall have fun and call me when it is fried. I sure dont have time nor will have time in the next 3-4 mo to fish.
Anyone want to buy a 23 Dargel Kat let me know.
bigfishtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 03:45 PM   #8
TheGiblet
Registered Users-pm+

TheGiblet is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Where do you find the current satellite images?
TheGiblet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 03:48 PM   #9
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by glgilbert View Post
Where do you find the current satellite images?
Check out this blog post, there is a video that explains how to find it and how to use it
LA Fish Blog - Clean Water Is Easily Found With This High-Tech Tool
johnsons1480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 11:57 PM   #10
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Allan Scott View Post
I haven't been in the bay in a boat. I can see the ICW and bay from my house and I haven't seen any debris floating. Of course you have to be cautious of floating deck boards. They seem to break loose with minor storm surge and are hard to see. I will take it slow and easy for a while.

It is everywhere in my neck of the woods. I was thinking today that if I did have time to get on the water, I would really be scared of it. Be careful out there. We have enough bad news. The only pics we want to see are of the fish.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message