9/19/2017 Flounder Report - Rockport - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Guide fishing and hunting reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2017, 03:41 AM   #1
Redfish Rick

Redfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to PirateRedfish Rick has been promoted to Pirate
flounder 9/19/2017 Flounder Report - Rockport

9/19/2017
I had the Clint J. group of 4 onboard tonight. Conditions were poor, with SE wind at 15-20mph and very high tide level. We left the dock early, scouting the waters before sunset, and we were able to find a small area holding clear water. This area paid off big, with lots of big flounder holding tight to shoreline structure and areas with abundant bait. We ended with a 20 flounder limit by 9:15pm (1 hour 15 minutes of gigging). The fish tonight were HUGE, with the largest at 25" weighing 7 pounds, and 8 other fish over 20". Clint's 7 year old son got the biggest flounder tonight, and had no problem sticking his limit of fish. Lots of smiles and high-fives tonight.

***Due to the local hotel/motel damage from Hurricane Harvey, I am offering FREE lodging for my booked customers, at the guest suite at my house (2 bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 4), if needed. I understand that lodging is hard to come by right now, but don't cancel your trip until you talk to me, as I have several options available for lodging.***

Upcoming open dates:
September: 20, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
October: 2, 3, 4, 9, 19, 22, 23

I also offer "late trips" after I get done with my first group. These trips usually leave the dock between 11pm-1am. This is the best way to get a trip on short notice, just call for availability.

Prices: $450 for 2 people, $100 each additional person, up to 6 people

Capt. Rick Hammond
Night Stalker Guide Service - Rockport, Texas
nightstalkerguideservice.com
361-229-6053
Attached Images

Redfish Rick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2017, 09:46 AM   #2
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
All right, I'm going to have to drag the boat out and get a little "me" time. Those are some beasts. And done by 9:15? That's a fish every 4 minutes.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message