High Rollers - Any fans? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2019, 11:52 AM   #1
ReedA1691
Registered Users-pm+

ReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to Pirate
High Rollers - Any fans?

I pulled out a couple of the 4" baits from dead storage and put a few into my big tackle box. I'm planning to throw them this spring when the topwater bite kicks into high gear.

One of the advantages is the fat (heavy) end of the lure is at the butt end so they are more aerodynamic on the cast and they are a bit easier to walk. The funnest part is the reaction of your friend when they think you tied it on backwards.

Has anybody else used them?

https://highroller-lures.myshopify.c...-25-highroller
ReedA1691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2019, 01:19 PM   #2
habanerojooz
Registered Users-pm+

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
I like it and I bet that casts a mile. With that shape I can envision it jumping up and darting around as you work it. Big tail end reminds me of some offshore poppers. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2019, 08:19 AM   #3
Fishing Logic
Making them eat organic polymers

Fishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to Pirate
Fishing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2019, 04:04 PM   #4
ddakota
Registered Users-pm+

ddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirate
Reminds me of the Cotton Cordell Pencil Popper. The only difference is the Pencil Popper had a concave nose that could make it chug if you wanted. We use to catch big trout on those back in the 70’s, as well as big stripers in Toledo Bend. You could throw that thing clean out of sight. It was deadly around the steam engine, or inside the island reef, and if you know where those are.............
ddakota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message