Stake-out Stiks - Corpus Christi Boat Show and Laguna Tiger Boats - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2008, 06:39 AM   #1
bslittle79
Husband First, Fisherman Second...

bslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Pirate
Stake-out Stiks - Corpus Christi Boat Show and Laguna Tiger Boats

Corpus Christi Boat Show - January 17-20th

If you're going to be at the Corpus Christi Boat Show January 17-20th make sure you take a look at the new Laguna Tiger Boats. Mike will have two boats at the show, one 18' and one over 20'. Each Laguna Tiger will come with a Stake-out Stik as a standard option. We'll also be at the show to answer any questions about our Stiks.

See you there. Look for the new Laguna Tiger or our display.
Attached Images

bslittle79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2008, 08:52 AM   #2
bslittle79

bslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Piratebslittle79 has been promoted to Pirate
Check out their video. They should have a little longer video at the Show for you to view.

www.castnshoot.com/lagunatiger/lagunatiger.wmv
Old 01-07-2008, 08:54 AM   #3
fishnlab
Registered Users-pm+

fishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Pirate
I spy a Hookset shirt.

Display looks good, Brian. Hope the show is going well for you.
fishnlab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2008, 09:05 AM   #4
bslittle79

Hookset Marine Gear Shirts

www.hooksetmarinegear.com

I'll get some pictures in Corpus of Mrs. Little wearing hers. Sure could use a few of the Chocolate shirts.
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2008, 09:07 AM   #5
Capt. Jack
Registered Users-pm+

Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt. Jack is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Where can I get the bracket for the stake out stick. I already have the stick. I need the bracket on the transom for an 18 Shoalwater Flats.
Capt. Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 09:13 AM   #6
bslittle79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Jack
Where can I get the bracket for the stake out stick. I already have the stick. I need the bracket on the transom for an 18 Shoalwater Flats.
We're working on one built for us, but in the mean time contact Laguna Tiger Boats, I bet they'll build you one. That is a custom option built by them.

936-615-1427
Old 01-07-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
lesmcdonald
Banned

lesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Piratelesmcdonald has been promoted to Pirate
Are you going to be at the Houston Boat Show? Also, can the 8' Jumbo be used as a push pole too?
lesmcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #8
fishnlab
Registered Users-pm+

fishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Pirate
Les,
Brian is at the Houston Boat Show this week. His product is displayed and for sale at the FTU booth, I believe. You can certainly use the 8' Jumbo as a push pole if needed, but Brian can also get you set up with a proper pushpole he has designed as well.
fishnlab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #9
Shimanoman
Registered Users-pm+

Shimanoman is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Shimanoman is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Shimanoman is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Brian,

I am confused! Are you saying that the stakeout stik can be deployed by transom mount (directly connected to boat through a mount and into the ground)?

Or, are you recommending it be used away from the boat with a rope?

Is the stick strong enough to hold from the transom mount with wind and waves moving the boat? Seems like there would be a lot of stress (shearing possibility) when used on the transom in rough (wind and waves) conditions.

Thanks in advance for any information.
Shimanoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #10
bslittle79

Stake-out Stik

[QUOTE=Shimanoman]Or, are you recommending it be used away from the boat with a rope?QUOTE]

Shimanoman,

Check out our website, www.stakeoutstick.com and look at the pictures of our Stiks in action. Most if not all(with exception of the Laguna Tiger, which is not on the page yet) is staked out a distance of 10' or more away from the boat. This is the best way to stake the boat out for maximum lifetime of the product. You can use the Stake-out Stik in a transom mount, but I'd recommend that only being used in no deeper than 3-4 feet of water and on calm conditions.

At the moment we do not offer any transom mounts but we might make that a feature in the future, if you will.

Good luck and I'm sure you are the guy I just send an e-mail out too. We are at the Houston Boat Show. Read the thread below.

https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=147571