Lowrance overlay questions for POC/Seadrift/Matagorda - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2019, 10:55 PM   #1
clint623
Stone cold country by the grace of God

clint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirate
Lowrance overlay questions for POC/Seadrift/Matagorda

I'm looking to put a overlay map on an elite 7 HDI. I have watched several videos that use SAS.planet and insight to achieve this. The area that I fish the most is Port O'Connor, does anybody have or know of a map that is post Harvey? Google earth is still pre-Harvey and the other map pictures were taken on windy days to where you really cant see the structure until your zoomed in to far to navigate with.

Also, is it about the same processs as the HDS?

Last edited by clint623; 02-06-2019 at 11:04 PM.
clint623 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2019, 11:19 AM   #2
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
I haven't seen it. I did see the post harvey aerials for a little while and there were some minor changes with guts getting bigger, and some new guts getting opened. I'll see if I can find the links I once saw to the aerial coverage.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:43 PM   #3
Blank Czech
Registered Users-pm+

Blank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to Pirate
Are the Navionics Plat+ chips pre or post Harvey?
Blank Czech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2019, 03:30 PM   #4
cottonpicker
Registered Users-pm+

cottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Pirate
Pre
cottonpicker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2019, 08:18 AM   #5
glojim
Registered Users-pm+

glojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirate
Pre? I'm suprised they hadn't updated their overlays. Why is that?
glojim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message