Insurance Charter Blew me off - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2019, 09:29 AM   #11
USCG Safe Boating D8
Registered Users-pm+

USCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to PirateUSCG Safe Boating D8 has been promoted to Pirate
Charter Lakes issues policies through a number of insurance companies. They had written most of their recreational boat policies through XL Specialty Insurance Company. Charter Lakes told me yesterday that XL was no longer writing recreational policies. They were trying their best to get proposals from the other companies they work with, but it has been overwhelming.
USCG Safe Boating D8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2019, 05:09 PM   #12
tbaker
Registered Users-pm+

tbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Piratetbaker has been promoted to Pirate
I had fully expected to leave Charter Lakes because of rising rates but got a new quote and it is very competitive with the others. I am staying.
tbaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2019, 01:24 AM   #13
FishAfrica
Registered Users-pm+

FishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to Pirate
Just renewed with Allie at Charter Lakes, XL didn't renew but they found a different carrier in the last day or 2 and my rate went down $38/year for the same coverage.
FishAfrica is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2019, 11:33 AM   #14
rlb28
Registered Users-pm+

rlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Materlb28 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
I can almost guarantee you a good rate with Markel. pm me
rlb28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2019, 11:45 PM   #15
rmiller4292
Registered Users-pm+

rmiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Piratermiller4292 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishAfrica View Post
Just renewed with Allie at Charter Lakes, XL didn't renew but they found a different carrier in the last day or 2 and my rate went down $38/year for the same coverage.

They extended my coverage while they’re shopping for a new carrier.. I hope mine turns out like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
rmiller4292 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message