The Easy Way to Quit Smoking - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
hvystringr
Registered Users-pm+

hvystringr is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
The Easy Way to Quit Smoking

I have tried to quit smoking several times in the past and failed. I had a debate with someone about smoking and they gave me the easy way on CD. With no intention on quitting, I listend to the book because i said i would, and ended up quitting. In fact he tells you throughout the book not to quit smoking untill the book is finished and though the last few chapters i was forcing my self to smoke, I could not wait to quit!

here is the web site http://www.allencarrseasyway.com/ , but you can pick up the book or cd's on amazon.

I do not work for the company I just strongly beleive in this method. I personally know two others who have quit using the easy way. IT WORKS AND IT IS EASY!!!

Whatever method you decide to use i hope it works for you. I am free of nicotine and have never felt better.
hvystringr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
flytexas

flytexas is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Cheers

I posted my story before looking thru the entire thread and found yours....EasyWay by Allen Carr is crazy eazy.

I wish all who want to stop would hear about his book!
CONGRAT. Really CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flytexas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
dishman
www.veteranoutdoors.com

dishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Piratedishman has been promoted to Pirate
What? Does it use Clockwork Orange tactics?
dishman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
wadespade
< ' /////* **

wadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
Cheers No clockwork tactics

Just have to read the book or listen to the CD to get it...but I did it and have not even wanted a smoke......no scare tactics or use gum or any other krutches....just a bad %$# explanation. I was able to drink the night after I quit.
wadespade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2008, 08:27 AM   #5
txcowpoke
Registered Users-pm+

txcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Pirate
How about snuff, does it work for smokeless?
txcowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #6
LaAngler
Registered Users-pm+

LaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to PirateLaAngler has been promoted to Pirate
10-4 i know someone that quit by reading his book, no withdrawls not a hard time at all.
LaAngler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
txcowpoke
Registered Users-pm+

txcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Piratetxcowpoke has been promoted to Pirate
Cool, I will have to give it a try.Thanks
Old 05-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Cat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to Pirate
Since you have used the book and have quit, how bout donating the book to the next person so they can take advantage of it? Each time someone reads it and quits, pass it on to the next person.
Cat O' Lies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #9
txcowpoke
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat O' Lies
Since you have used the book and have quit, how bout donating the book to the next person so they can take advantage of it? Each time someone reads it and quits, pass it on to the next person.
Now there is an idea,
Old 05-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #10
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Cat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to Pirate
As an add-on, when the next person reads the book that has been given to him/her, and is successful in quitting, they then buy another book and give the two books the two more people that want to quit. This way you can try before you buy. At the end of this year, the whole 2cool community should have a lot less smokers.
Cat O' Lies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message