Tundra - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2018, 02:40 PM   #1
ALL OUT OUTFITTERS
Registered Users-pm+

ALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to Pirate
Tundra

Looking at trying out a used Tundra. Anyone with experience what do you like or dislike about them?
ALL OUT OUTFITTERS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2018, 02:59 PM   #2
Muddskipper
fish control my brain

Muddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to Pirate
There is a reason the used Tundras cost what they do

They are great trucks and I even wish I had mine back when I was getting closer to 200K I sold mine......
Muddskipper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2018, 03:12 PM   #3
TUNDRA
Registered Users-pm+

TUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to PirateTUNDRA has been promoted to Pirate
I have had a 2010,2 2014'sand now im driving a 2015 TUNDRA TSS 4X4,I put a leveling kit,a lil bit of a bigger tire,K&N airfilter,led headlamps,fog lamp,tool chest in the bed,a recessed led light bar in the bumper,weather tech mats,and seat covers.I have had no problems with the truck and like the Tundra's...
TUNDRA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2018, 03:54 PM   #4
ALL OUT OUTFITTERS
Registered Users-pm+

ALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to PirateALL OUT OUTFITTERS has been promoted to Pirate
Tundra pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUNDRA View Post
I have had a 2010,2 2014'sand now im driving a 2015 TUNDRA TSS 4X4,I put a leveling kit,a lil bit of a bigger tire,K&N airfilter,led headlamps,fog lamp,tool chest in the bed,a recessed led light bar in the bumper,weather tech mats,and seat covers.I have had no problems with the truck and like the Tundra's...
Can you text me some pics. Sounds like we have similar taste in the way we like to modify a truck

361-290-2918

Thanks
Blake
ALL OUT OUTFITTERS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2018, 04:01 PM   #5
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
I had a 2007 and now have a 2017. Both were/are great trucks. They don't get the best mileage, but I didn't buy a truck for the mileage. The newer models (not sure of the years) have a 36 gallon tank, which is nice.
irbjd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 10:23 PM   #6
dk2429
Jeremiah 29:11

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Coming from a GM guru, Tundra is the best half ton on the market.
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 11:16 PM   #7
gigem87
your not gonna catch anything

gigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirate
Had a 2004, gave to son a few years ago and got a 2016. Great trucks.
gigem87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2018, 12:07 AM   #8
Fishtexx
Registered Users-pm+

Fishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to PirateFishtexx has been promoted to Pirate
I had a 2008 that I bought new, 5.7 4x4. Fantastic truck. Drove it problem free for 10 years, gave it to my son back in June with 98xxx miles on it. He loves it also. I have waited and waited for Toyota to come out with a 3/4 to diesel, wound up with a 2018 F250. If I were to buy another 1/2 it would be another Tundra, hands down.
Attached Images

Fishtexx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2018, 01:59 PM   #9
Sugars Pop
Registered Users-pm+

Sugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to PirateSugars Pop has been promoted to Pirate
If you do not plan on towing heavy loads frequently , I would get the small V8. I commute 110 miles daily from NW Houston to Baytown/ return on Beltway 8, I-10 etc and average 21.5 MPG. Over 65 MPH the mileage shrinks very fast.
It still has towing capacity but not the rating the 5.7 has.
My 2015 has 135000 miles, get the oil changed at 10,000 miles, and just change the plugs a couple months ago. Thats' it other than 2 air filters and tires.
Sugars Pop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #10
My Little Big boat
Registered Users-pm+

My Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to Pirate
I have a 2010 crewcab with the 5.7 liter, hands down the best truck I have ever owned. I averaged 19 mpg on the highway and 14 city. Will haul anything I need hope to keep it running another 10 years! She only has 98,000 miles on it
My Little Big boat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message