Dirty soap - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Hobbies Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2017, 05:43 PM   #1
MAKAI
Registered Users-pm+

MAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to Pirate
Dirty soap

So me and the wife were walking in Kroger and was looking for some beard oil tho I didn't find any I found some soap the thing that caught my eye was the word god I picked it up and there was a lot to read but on the front it said cleanliness is close to godliness then it said all organic oils and there were only two ingredients I couldn't read well I but it because it said god and I support any one that is willing in this PC culture to use there freedoms I get home and read my wife's shampoo wow the chemicals I found were nasty to say the least acid and ether were just some of them I then look at my kids "soft baby" soap and same dam thing I have used the dr bronner's soap now for three weeks and couldn't be more happy its super concentrated and only takes 3-5 drops to wash from head to toe and there's 17 other uses for it me my wife and kids have bin using it and still only have used maybe an inch best part only $14.99 for 32oz just though some would like to know aloha Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 482
Size:  17.8 KB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
MAKAI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2017, 06:16 PM   #2
snapperlicious
Registered Users-pm+

snapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Pirate
Que?
snapperlicious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 06:03 PM   #3
Whitebassfisher
Retired opinionated old fart

Whitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to Pirate
;
!
?
Whitebassfisher is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2017, 06:05 PM   #4
MAKAI
Registered Users-pm+

MAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to Pirate
Trying to tell u guys the last stuff that's in soap that they say cleans you

Old 01-16-2017, 08:54 PM   #5
fy0834
Somewhere in the woods

fy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebassfisher View Post
;
!
?
When writing... The reader appreciates the above.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  33.1 KB

Last edited by fy0834; 01-16-2017 at 08:59 PM.
fy0834 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2017, 11:17 AM   #6
the toninator
Banned

the toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Pirate
You're saying god is cleaning me?
the toninator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2017, 11:30 AM   #7
MAKAI
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by fy0834 View Post
When writing... The reader appreciates the above.

Attachment 3445865

Old 01-17-2017, 11:31 AM   #8
MAKAI
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by the toninator View Post
You're saying god is cleaning me?
I am saying if a company is willing to put the name of our heavenly Father on there product despite the **** they get from libs I am happy to support them

Old 01-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #9
MAKAI
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKAI View Post
I am saying if a company is willing to put the name of our heavenly Father on there product despite the **** they get from libs I am happy to support them

Old 01-17-2017, 11:51 AM   #10
the toninator
Banned

the toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Piratethe toninator has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKAI View Post

So regardless of what kind of people they may be, the quality or lack there of you will blindly support anyone selling god?
the toninator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message