Boat loans - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2016, 04:33 PM   #11
gregs1
2006 NewWater IBIS w/ F150 TRP

gregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateergregs1 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
If you are a member at Costco - check out the boat and RV credit department -https://www.essexcredit.com/costco/

Second, try your local credit union, they can typically compete.

Lastly, take the best rate you have between the two above, present that rate back to the dealership you are going to purchase from and they will sometimes beat it by a percent or so. Even if they just match the rate it is easier to let them handle.

Good Luck!
gregs1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2016, 05:04 PM   #12
Zerofold
Casually Serious

Zerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to PirateZerofold has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs1 View Post
Second, try your local credit union, they can typically compete.
x2...i've used both TDECU and MemberSource CU. Good experiences with both and insanely good rates for truck and boats loans.
Zerofold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2016, 05:19 PM   #13
SSST
Registered Users-pm+

SSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to Pirate
Financed a boat for the first time today, TDECU gave me a very nice rate, not gonna know what to do with a motor with warranty, lol.
SSST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2016, 06:02 PM   #14
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLM View Post
Lightstream.com
They will not put a linen on your boat.
Are you trying to say they will not put a lien on your boat in connection with providing the financing? If so, they are idiots.
irbjd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2016, 08:18 PM   #15
KLM
Registered Users-pm+

KLM is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbjd View Post
Are you trying to say they will not put a lien on your boat in connection with providing the financing? If so, they are idiots.
No Lien.
Whether they are idiots, I don't know.
KLM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2016, 11:39 PM   #16
PHINS
"Bring me a menu and a bucket........"

PHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to Pirate
State Farm Bank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PHINS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2016, 11:53 PM   #17
Nero3662
Port O'Connor, TX

Nero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterNero3662 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Texas Dow Employee Credit Union or Primely Federal Credit Union are the places I have used in the past.
Nero3662 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2016, 08:19 AM   #18
FriscoAggie93
BigDBluffie

FriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFriscoAggie93 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklas1976 View Post
Or just buy what you can afford in cash.
I second this one. I financed mine and had the cash at the time to pay for it. Even at a reasonable interest rate, you're still paying for the bank president's wife to drive a new Escalade.
FriscoAggie93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2016, 03:14 PM   #19
SeaTex
"It's not dying I'm talking about."

SeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to PirateSeaTex has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLM View Post
No Lien.
Whether they are idiots, I don't know.
I went the same route using Lightstream. It's a personal loan with interest rates based on your credit. I was buying a used boat financed for 3 years @ 2.99% and there is no lien on the boat.

https://www.lightstream.com/boat-financing

They transferred the money to my checking account and I bought the boat from the individual.
SeaTex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2016, 03:35 PM   #20
oldriver88
Registered Users-pm+

oldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirateoldriver88 has been promoted to Pirate
www.lightstream.com

easy loan, no lien. Might be idiots???
oldriver88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message