Ham Shop , Galv. area? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Hobbies Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
V-Bottom
Cert.Weigh Master,since 1999

V-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to Pirate
Frown Ham Shop , Galv. area?

Can't seem to get any audio out of my Yaesu FT8800 I have in my trk. Reset all, no luck. Something simple I am sure, but I can't figure it out. Need to find a Ham Tech Shop near Galv. to figure this one out. PM or call me....PM for #...........ed
V-Bottom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2014, 08:59 AM   #2
N5fwb
Registered Users-pm+

N5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to PirateN5fwb has been promoted to Pirate
There aren't any ham shops in this are. The closest is up off cypress wood in spring. Houston amateur radio supply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
N5fwb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2014, 09:23 AM   #3
Tuff
Registered Users-pm+

Tuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to Pirate
Have you tried an external speaker?
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2014, 02:16 PM   #4
V-Bottom

V-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to Pirate
yep.........
Old 07-07-2014, 08:01 AM   #5
TomCat
fishes with calcutta

TomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4

Houston Amateur Radio Supply is moving to a new and larger facility at 2558 FM 1960 Rd E, Houston, Texas

+1 (281) 355-7373 Main / (281) 355-8007 Fax

Might want to call before you drive that far.
TomCat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2014, 04:18 AM   #6
Barefoot Boy
Registered Users-pm+

Barefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to PirateBarefoot Boy has been promoted to Pirate
It's probably a button push setting, not something needing repair.

Things to check:
Volume
Squelch
Decode (the PL/ctcss)
DCS

I would especially check to see if the MUTE is on.
MUTE would be displayed under the digits on the Left , and the Right band. 73
Barefoot Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2014, 12:22 PM   #7
V-Bottom

I usually listen to the SaltGrass link freq. 146.920 or 443.825 Repeater is in Houston. I recentley came back from Memphis and I am not hearing anyone talking on my 8800. I have been thru all the settings as mentioned above. I was wondering if the repeater was down. I do hear folks talking now and then on one of my HT's, but it's NOT as busy as it was when I left. I haven't been listening in a few days, I'll check again. If anyone has an FT8800, maybe u can can go thru the settings w/ me if u have time.....via land line i guess.....PM for #