c & r day - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-20-2019, 07:44 AM   #1
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
c & r day

me and troutout headed outta tiki yesterday at sunup with no plan. didn't wanna fight the maddening crowd at swp. boat ramp at tiki was unbelievably crowded but we managed to launch fairly quick. tide was still super high so wading wasn't my favorite option. decided to hit some lower g-bay shorelines with the trolling motor which turned out to be a good call. saw bait exploding in several spots and managed btw 12-14 keeper trout to 19" and some almost slot reds. we weren't really counting as we c & r'd all of them. troutout had the hot hand and got me about 2 to 1. threw plastics. outgoing tide. light wind early then dead calm and got hot. fished til 11-ish. fun morning except the knucklehead who's stellar parking job kinda had my truck/trailer partially blocked back at the ramp. i bumped his trailer trying to get out.....oh well
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2019, 10:57 AM   #2
karstopo
Registered Users-pm+

karstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Pirate
Nice, sounds like a good time. Deer season ought thin out the crowds some.
karstopo is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2019, 12:21 PM   #3
TroutOut
Registered Users-pm+

TroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to Pirate
It was a fun time. Thanks McCain. I also had to finaggle my way out from between the boat trailers that had me partially blocked in.
TroutOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2019, 09:26 PM   #4
Realvestor
Sell Me Your House! NO Commissions!

Realvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to PirateRealvestor has been promoted to Pirate
Sounds like a great day! Thanks for the report.
Realvestor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2019, 09:56 AM   #5
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Good deal Mike...Doc & I had one of those kind of days yesterday...We released all the baby flounder and hardheads we caught...Kept about 1/2 dozen sand trout for offshore bait...Took home one 15.01" speck that the puppies had for dinner last night...These crazy high tides are remarkable...The Jack has been back in the marsh where typically only air boats should be
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 11:59 AM   #6
Captain Allan Scott
Tiki Bay Fishing, LLC

Captain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCaptain Allan Scott has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I see the amazing crowds at the Tiki boat ramp. I’m surprised more people don’t use the ramp on 61st Street or Harborwalk. The extra drive time might outweigh the hassle of using the Tiki ramp.
Captain Allan Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2019, 04:43 PM   #7
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
is the Harborwalk ramp open to the public?
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2019, 10:34 PM   #8
EastTexasRancher
Registered Users-pm+

EastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to PirateEastTexasRancher has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccain View Post
is the Harborwalk ramp open to the public?
I do not think so.
EastTexasRancher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message