Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Wade Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2019, 05:03 PM   #1
Hudge
Registered Users-pm+

Hudge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Wade fishing help Corpus Christi

I’m looking for help to inshore walk-in wade fish in corpus... I’m not asking for your spots I’m asking for guidance in a general area. I have been walking into oso bay from the college area. Thank you for your time and input have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hudge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2019, 10:27 PM   #2
Aquillin87
Registered Users-pm+

Aquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerAquillin87 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Fish pass and a couple other side roads to the west of Texas 361 have access to the backside of Corpus Christi bay wher you can walk in just I’d recommend going with a buddy and make sure you have 4wheel drive google earth is your best friend use it it’s all trial and error go with a buddy though you never know what can happen and wear ray guards lots of rays by shamrock cove also buy a map from any fishing store like roys and it’ll give coordinates to walk in wade areas Baffin Bay also has a few that are easily accessible if you want to make the drive south ( kratz bait camp, salt mines, and site 55) all can be good fishing if you catch it right
Aquillin87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2019, 07:47 AM   #3
Neumie
Registered Users-pm+

Neumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to Pirate
Bird Island Basin makes a good wade either side of the boat ramp. Dead Man's Hole behind the church (I call it Church Hole to differentiate from the other Deadmans Hole to the north of Kate's Hole) is another good spot.

Here's a Google Map with access points: CLICK
Neumie is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2019, 05:29 PM   #4
SolarScreenGuy
Registered Users-pm+

SolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumie View Post
Bird Island Basin makes a good wade either side of the boat ramp. Dead Man's Hole behind the church (I call it Church Hole to differentiate from the other Deadmans Hole to the north of Kate's Hole) is another good spot.

Here's a Google Map with access points: CLICK
Ditto on Bird Island Basin. Can you still wade around the end of the boat ramp area into Nighthawk Bay? I use to live in Corpus and waded that area several times. Of course, back then, you could catch trout off the highway from Corpus to Port Aransas in any ditch or slough coming out toward the surf.

Solar Screens, Ext. Roll Down Shades, Plantation Shutters
2Cool Discounts
Call Mike at 713-446-3249
SolarScreenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2019, 08:20 AM   #5
Neumie
Registered Users-pm+

Neumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to PirateNeumie has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarScreenGuy View Post
Ditto on Bird Island Basin. Can you still wade around the end of the boat ramp area into Nighthawk Bay?
I'm not sure why you couldn't other than the lack of non-trailer parking at the ramp. I have't been there since Harvey so things may have changed.
Neumie is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message