Wading boots for big feet - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Wade Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2019, 06:26 PM   #1
live2fish247
Registered Users-pm+

live2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Piratelive2fish247 has been promoted to Pirate
Wading boots for big feet

I wear a size 14 shoe and have never owned a pair of wading boots that didn't really cramp my feet while wading. I need some new boots and I was wondering if anyone knows of a brand that sells big sizes. I have never found a size 16 wading boot. I'm actually considering waterproof overshoes but I don't know how well they'll hold up. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
live2fish247 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2019, 06:43 PM   #2
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Wall mart work boots. $20. Going on about 5 years.
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2019, 10:17 AM   #3
tamucc04
Registered Users-pm+

tamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Piratetamucc04 has been promoted to Pirate
Are you looking for wet wading or with waders? I wear a 14 also. Simms sells big boots. I use teh Zip up sides for wet wading and they are great and hold up good. They lace up in bigger sizes. Saw some size 16 at Tackle Town in Rockport last weekend.
tamucc04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2019, 02:01 PM   #4
Blank Czech
Registered Users-pm+

Blank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to Pirate
I wear size 13-15 shoes, depending on manufacturer. For wading with breathables, I am wearing Size 15 Everlast zip up boots. They're comfortable. Anything smaller and I am in a bind...literally
Blank Czech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2019, 03:32 AM   #5
TTH
Registered Users-pm+

TTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to PirateTTH has been promoted to Pirate
I wear a size 16 Shoe. I have been wading with SIMMS Freestone wading Boots in Size 16. I highly recommend. They last and are comfortable.
https://www.fishusa.com/product/Simm...e-Wading-Boots
TTH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2019, 03:24 PM   #6
paffap
Registered Users-pm+

paffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpaffap has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
While slightly off topic, I wear a size 14 shoe also, I bought a cheap of waders from Dicks and they have anatomically correct stockings. They are much more comfortable than my previous waders in the same wading shoe, Neopreme zip ups
paffap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message